Reviews for Love and Basketball
Karen Haddock chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
Wuooooooooouuuu
Me esta encantando la historia *-*
Por cierto el final me recordó a la segunda película es or no
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Intriguing
JAB08199 chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
I loved this story! I'm so glad I got to read it! I would have liked to see Hiccup and Astrid tell their friends and family about their engagement and then the wedding. But nonetheless! It was awesome! Amazing job!
soniko chapter 23 . 7/2/2015
A little too much of filthy language, but I love the motive of the story, although I usually don't like the stories that take time, well not when it is supposed to be!
HICCSTIRD-FOREVER-AND-ALWAYS chapter 23 . 1/19/2015
You drove me crazy one minute I'm on cloud 9 then next I'm crying my eyes out the eating my finger nails then smiling so much my face hert but that what made it a great story the best one i have read and i have read most of them i wish it could continue there really ant enough storys like this it is a shame really.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Wouldn't have had this any other way
FrostFire112 chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
Awesome story pulled on my heart strings a couple times not going to lie. Anywho I'm not sure if you'll consider this or not but I think you should wright a sequel that follows astro's and Rachel's relationship. Just a thought.
Wright on!
Soviet solution chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
Best story ever I don't think I can read somthing else like this it touched my heart...(and that's somthing that never happens) I hope you write more stories like this stay cool and write.
Angryhenry chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Sep dark and depressing
Angryhenry chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
Wow, hiccup cocky. Never thought I would see the day
Guest chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
awww a so cute cool amazing story
Ferdoos chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Amazing chapter
guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Good story love it but do I see that ruff has a crush on Astrid but I found in the next chapter she says she has a crush on snot so who does she crush
Hermione Granjer de Potter chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
I LOVE your story
is beautiful
Dragon lover chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
AH UH-UN! Do three chapters left on this! And I will leave you alone can you do one on snotlout ACTULLAY!
Raping astrid and hiccup seeing it please?