Reviews for Monday Night At Granny's
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
:)(: Belle and Emma could have one heck of a friendship. It would be amazing.
Great pairings in this, mainly my SwanQueen babies.:)(:
SailorMars009 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
ROTFLMAO! OMG! This story is freaken hilarious! I was reading this while I was sitting in the living room with one of my sisters and the other sister in the kitchen with our mom and you have no idea how hard it was to suppress the giggle fit I was about to have so my family didn't think I finally cracked. Anyway fantastic story I really liked it. :)
Girlyemma96 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Funny, Absolutely Histarical, Great Job keep up the good work
onceuponanevilangel chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You, my friend, were BORN to write comedy! I LOVE this!
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
...Holy hell i'm dying with laughter! ANOTHER! (smash computer)
DustandBricks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*high pitched manic squeal* I LOVED this. I really like RumBelle, and Belle, in my opinion, is such a sweet girl. I wish there were more Belle/Emma friendship or relationship fics. Thanks for writing this, I had a good time reading it. In fact, I'm beginning to love all of your stuff!

Cheers,
-Hannah
tonksremus2332 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
My life is complete
Julius Night chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Very funny and enjoyable fic, awesome work!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
lol this is awesome. made me laugh like mad.
AshRedDragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I think Belle and Emma could be good friends!
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i friggin' love this story :) lol
Criss-Colfer-And-Me chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
BEST THING EVER I MUST HAVE MORE STORY'S LIKE THIS :D
fvm chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
"Cheers, Mate, thanks for the shout. I was afraid I'd be drinking with the flies tonight!"

Oi! Is this supposed to be in an Aussie accent or somethin? Cause, I tell ya what mate, we don't bloody well talk like this, ya hear me?
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was hilarious! If people could see what they looked, and acted like drunk, I bet they wouldn't do it!
reviewer chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
lol I don't ship Regina and Emma but by god I laugh so hard when I read this! I expected them to do a belle and Emma bonding part, alcohol will probably be involved