Reviews for Two Worlds Collide
Dimitri Belongs 2 me chapter 15 . 3/1
I LOVE you this fanfic! Sequel?
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
This was very well written! i have only just gotten into fanfiction about 2 months ago hense this late review. but i personally would love to see what would happen next
bboops15 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
wow one brilll story this how i imagened rose if she ever turned as bad
goudentientje chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Amazing story, I really love Rose as queen, that's so awesome please continue the story I'll be following!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Really good story and interesting twist, well done :)
ROSE212 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
this story was AMAZING! i loved how you made it really actiony :) there are alot of va stories that dont have many action in them and i hate those lol but this story was packed with action and there was even some action at the end which was awesome! you are a really good writer :) you should def keep at it (:
shadow-kissed angel chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! REALLY great story! The only thing you need to make your stories better is some... drama... like rose and dimitri never fight or argue... no one really does...
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
GREAT BOOK!
supernaturalkissed chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
This was a very execlent story! Maybe you can write a different crossover with vampire academy and twilight.
bev316 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Great story, I do hope u decide to write more!
supernaturalkissed chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Wonderful chapter!
supernaturalkissed chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
elexcelent chapter!
i was wondering if almost every chapter has Strigoi attacks.
supernaturalkissed chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
good chapter!
Jupitergirl25 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
This story is amazing. Love how the characters come together and the plot of the story. Also a really great crossover between two books.

Keep up with the awesome work! Cant wait to see what happens next!
supernaturalkissed chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Maybe yous can bring Peter and char in the story, or have Leah imprint on one of the guys. Like the chapter!