Reviews for Diary of a Pretty
JewelofthePhoenix chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
This is soo good! More please!
Kerowyn6 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I'm a bit confused, but it seems good enough...
Fanna Casat L'Etrange chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Ummmm...I hope that's not the end of the story?! Seriously, if she gives up with journaling what will happen? :O I am so anxious, I really want to her about her running away!

And you're welcome! I love shoutouts :) and p.s. you could return the favor by reading mine...jk it's super, super long. :)
Fanna Casat L'Etrange chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
First of all, do not feel bad about not updating. An awesome chapter is totally worth the long wait. It's taking me really long to update my story because I'm busy with school too, but I'm putting a lot of thought and effort into the next chapter so that it's good. It's tough to abandon the story like that, but necessary.

This chapter wasn't as strong as your other ones, honestly, mainly because it is 90% Xtina songs that we've all heard a million times. Not that they're not good songs, but you know...:) I do like Dahlia's musings, but you should incorporate some plot into every chapter too. And I'm confused: New Smoke? According to your time frame, I think the Old Smoke still exists. Might want to check that.

I always appreciate reviews that are constructive criticism and I hope that you do too. :)
Fanna Casat L'Etrange chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I'm loving the diary format. And ooo...someone who doesn't want to be pretty! Always a good plot. Update soon!
Fanna Casat L'Etrange chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This story has great potential! Please update soon as I am very curious.
Vampire942 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I like it, you gonna join be Zane, David and other? Sorry for my english, i'm french but the fanfiction french is few large so i go in the fandom english.