Reviews for The Proposal
lil joker 1989 chapter 35 . 5/11
I love love love this story. The detail is amazing and the plot is just as strong. I will eager to and read the sequel plus whatever other stories you have.
sunbeamX chapter 4 . 4/10
ooooh I loved this
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Interesting story
Rihito0000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
A masterpiece! I enjoyed it very much. Really I do. One of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read and I believe it'll remain the same for years.
YokaiAngel chapter 36 . 11/23/2017
Awe-inspiring!~~
LuanRina chapter 35 . 7/14/2017
So I've finished re-reading this awesome story and am about to move onto the sequel x9

Once again want to say that I love this story and that it was great to re-read it. I loved every second of it and. . .God, the lemons! x3 I'll be honest, I totally looked forward to reading each and every one of them - they're just too HOT! xD

So thank you, again, for your hard work, dearest *hugs* I thoroughly enjoyed reacquainting myself with this story of yours. Now moving onto the sequel *muffufu~*
Keruki Sypher chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Goddamn I love this story, I've lost count how many times I've read it lol
AngelesPG chapter 36 . 1/27/2017
Me encanto esta historia una de las mejores que he leido gracias y espero que continues pronto su secuela me fascina tu escritura
sohel chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
AHHHHHHHH i just cant this lemon is to much I LOVE YOUR STORY
Chanci Jo Lawley chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
P.s. you can contact me via email:
Yahoo: chancijolawley0000
Gmail:

Get back to me asap
Thanks again,
Chanci
Chanci Jo Lawley chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Hello! First of all love this story it's my favorite Kaname x Zero story. Second I'm writing a Zero x OC story on an app called wattpad and was wondering if i could possibly use your idea of vampire mating for it.

Thanks,
Chanci
Meko chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I loooooooved this story soooooooo much! It was beautiful!
Icy Blue Moon chapter 35 . 2/2/2016
Oh my God! My innocent mind! Too many x scences! Ahaha just kidding.. But seriously, dude, that was too much. And Kaname was way too possessive. But good thinking in Takuma Ichijo's part. He got guts to dare touch Kaname's beloved. Ahaha! And never thought of Kaien and Yagari together. I think i'm a fan of yours already.

Can't wait for the sequel.!

Are going to have a little Kaname that has Zero's eyes and acts like Zero? or the opposite? I wish that it could be both!

Oh! and thinking of reading the sequel once it's completed. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Sorry I can't read this anymore it hurts to give up your will to someone else I can't think of anything else that is worse. Then to just give up it hurts so much.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
I like your story but it hurts me that zero didn't really have a choose in the whole thing even if you love someone you still have the right to say no.