Reviews for Live once, Live twice, Love forever
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
can't wait or the next chapter
gaga chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
More chapters
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
I loved it please update more
redsnivy chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
...i am going to scream at these two if that start that No homo dance shit...oh this may make vlad seem like a pedo but love dosen't follow our mortal morals
Winter's Twilight chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
Will Dash and the other A-listers corner Danny again? Why was Dash so offended? Does he secretly harbour a crush for Danny?
Winter's Twilight chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Will Danielle ever find out? What'll be her reaction if she does? And what'll happen at school since the whole "Danny's in girl clothing" thing?
Winter's Twilight chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
O-O ...

Well THAT progressed rather quickly... XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Tucker's reaction was ok... but I literally ROFLOL-ed when Dash and the A-listers found out 'Jaqueline Honri' was Danny. XD Comic. Gold.
Winter's Twilight chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
OMG! Can Tucker see Danny in that outfit? I'd love to see if he'd guess it was Danny! XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
What about Danny's hair? It's technically in a dude's style...
Winter's Twilight chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Sam is Badass, and Vlad's driving skills are hilarious. XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
When Vlad randomly came into the scene all badass I was like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" With the arm-waving and everything XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Heehee! :D. Will Vlad realise what Danny's realised (with the flirting)? XD.

Will there be any cute fluff after Danny gets beat-up or something? It'd be really cute! (Like, Danny's all beaten-up, Vlad finds him by "chance", then Vlad nurses Danny back to health... IDK. I just think It'd be cute, is all :D).
Winter's Twilight chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Jazz's reaction was hilarious too! Heehee! And Danny's line "well fine, keep ignoring me" got me in one big ROFLOL XD.

Oh, and you asked last chapter what Hiatus was . It's a pause or break in continuity in a sequence or activity. But Google's answer also included: a break between two vowels coming together but not in the same syllable, as in the ear and cooperate.

Hope that was any help!

Winter's Twilight chapter 4 . 4/20/2015

I pretty much died in the phone-call scene when Danny told Sam and Tucker and Sam screamed and fainted. XD. It's like telling my sister I like strawberries over apples and she's the Sam of the situation and I'm Danny. XD.