Reviews for Live once, Live twice, Love forever
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 23 . 6/24
I loved it please update more
redsnivy chapter 4 . 5/8
...i am going to scream at these two if that start that No homo dance shit...oh this may make vlad seem like a pedo but love dosen't follow our mortal morals
Winter's Twilight chapter 14 . 4/20
Will Dash and the other A-listers corner Danny again? Why was Dash so offended? Does he secretly harbour a crush for Danny?
Winter's Twilight chapter 13 . 4/20
Will Danielle ever find out? What'll be her reaction if she does? And what'll happen at school since the whole "Danny's in girl clothing" thing?
Winter's Twilight chapter 12 . 4/20
O-O ...

Well THAT progressed rather quickly... XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 11 . 4/20
Tucker's reaction was ok... but I literally ROFLOL-ed when Dash and the A-listers found out 'Jaqueline Honri' was Danny. XD Comic. Gold.
Winter's Twilight chapter 10 . 4/20
OMG! Can Tucker see Danny in that outfit? I'd love to see if he'd guess it was Danny! XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 9 . 4/20
What about Danny's hair? It's technically in a dude's style...
Winter's Twilight chapter 8 . 4/20
Sam is Badass, and Vlad's driving skills are hilarious. XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 7 . 4/20
When Vlad randomly came into the scene all badass I was like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" With the arm-waving and everything XD.
Winter's Twilight chapter 6 . 4/20
Heehee! :D. Will Vlad realise what Danny's realised (with the flirting)? XD.

Will there be any cute fluff after Danny gets beat-up or something? It'd be really cute! (Like, Danny's all beaten-up, Vlad finds him by "chance", then Vlad nurses Danny back to health... IDK. I just think It'd be cute, is all :D).
Winter's Twilight chapter 5 . 4/20
Jazz's reaction was hilarious too! Heehee! And Danny's line "well fine, keep ignoring me" got me in one big ROFLOL XD.

Oh, and you asked last chapter what Hiatus was . It's a pause or break in continuity in a sequence or activity. But Google's answer also included: a break between two vowels coming together but not in the same syllable, as in the ear and cooperate.

Hope that was any help!

-WT-
Winter's Twilight chapter 4 . 4/20
...

I pretty much died in the phone-call scene when Danny told Sam and Tucker and Sam screamed and fainted. XD. It's like telling my sister I like strawberries over apples and she's the Sam of the situation and I'm Danny. XD.
*sighs in content* I PRAISE how well you keep in character! It's a relief! I mean, you sometimes get these stories where the characters are so OOC that you're left with your brain half-destroyed and feeling like crying, but when I read this story I was SO HAPPY coz A) characters were SPOT ON!; B) You don't rush things and have Danny and Vlad all like "OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LET'S GET MARRIED AND RIDE OF INTO THE SUNSET!" by chapter 2 or something; and C) I just really like your writing style. I mean, seriously. That's some grade-A material right there! :D.
Winter's Twilight chapter 2 . 4/19
I just realised something: I'd skimmed the AN and made a mistake on the Naru thing. PLEASE IGNORE MY STUPIDITY AS I AM AN IDIOT! *Hides in shame*

I literally had to hold in my laughter when I got to the breakfast part, coz it's bedtime now and I'm one lucky reader that my laptop hasn't been confiscated yet. XD. Otherwise my reaction would've been similar to Danny's.