Reviews for Within These Walls
thorteso chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
I love Mary/Sybil scenes too. Thanks for writing this one :)
Audrey C chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter. Love the interactions between Mary and Matthew. I'm guessing Mary is going to have to try to get info from Richard. That's dangerous for her. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Alkd chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Ooh, such a great chapter! What will Mary do?! Im praying John's hopes aren't crushed again!
thorteso chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I completely agree with your theory, I have always thought that it was murder!
Alkd chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
We all know it's Richard! Free Bates!
Audrey C chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Oh wow, I never did like him. I wonder what Matthew is going to ask Mary to do. It could be dangerous for her. Enjoying this very much!
thorteso chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Love the Mary/Edith moments. Waiting for the next chapter!
thorteso chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
This is great so far! Since Series 3 won't start for me until January, I am looking forward to reading your version!
Alkd chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
How sad :( I want to know what the lead is..and soon!
E.Phoard chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I love the idea that Anna is living in the cottage, rather than in limbo at the house, and that Matthew suddenly remembered he's a lawyer and might be able to help. Looking forward to what he's discovered.
Lady Strallan chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I do Hope that Anthony, sees that he's being selfish by not giving into her.
Kb215 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Thank you both for the kind reviews! This is my first time trying something like this, so I appreciate any and all feedback. I should have been more clear about Mary and Matthew's living situations. In my mind, Mary was living with Cousin Isobel while Matthew lived in his own, separate house.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Promissing beginning. Just a little inconsistency I think, 'This conversation had been routine since Matthew came home to Cousin Isobel's house straight from work three weeks ago. "We've got it!" he had called through the house until Mary emerged from her room.' That last bit makes it seem like Mary is living at Grantham House. But later you write '"I know you do, love," Matthew said exasperated at his fiancé's persistence.' If they aren't married yet, they couldn't be living together in the same house. Not at that time at least. Unless I am misunderstanding what you wrote? :)
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I cant wait to see how this develops :)