Reviews for La Princesa
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hmm I like it. Very thoughtful. We rarely ever try to see things in her perspective
AmzyD chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really enjoyed this! It was written very well and I love how you connected the last line of each section perfectly! Her progress as a child into a woman was portrayed amazingly. The spelling and grammar is all correct too, well done!
kitkatritrat chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is definitely an interesting idea. Your formatting was perfect as was your spelling/grammar. "Walburga" sure is an interesting name. It wasn't too mushy or cliche, so congrats. I enjoyed the concept and the peek inside a pureblood's mind. -Kit Kat
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh my gosh! You actually wrote an entire thing in past tense. That's rather exciting!

And I really like this. The way you ended each section with "Walburga Black knew..." was rather interesting and a pretty awesome stylist choice.

Walburga did seem a little...tame in this, but she was young and rather naive. Personally, I think what threw Walburga over the edge was Sirius' "betrayal". So I think the characterization here works nicely.

Having her heart broken when she doesn't even get a chance to see if it was love, it's sad really. But that's the way most Blacks are - marrying for duty, never love. But I think that it's a very nice touch that showed that even though she is a Black, she still is human and does have feelings. Again, that goes back her becoming insane only after Sirius' "betrayal".

I didn't spot any errors, though! :D

Favorite line: "Walburga was eighteen years old when she realised that duty would consume her life, and that she was entirely all right with that" - I don't know why either.

Overall, it's a brilliant piece. I hope mine can compare to this.