Reviews for Awake
The Beautiful Filth chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
:3 heh, this is great dude! and Nat going insane eh? that's quite a first, and I love how Mal goes against her back :D
upload soon! x
BreezyFan chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Yeahh I finally caught up with your story :D Sorry for not reviewing, again XD But booyah! Natara's not 100% cuckoo whooooop! Party at my place :') And Mal is so damn adorable and perfect, I love it!
-Lisa
Mozzi-Girl chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This was a great chapter! I loved the conversation between Natara and the puppy, it was cute!

- Molly
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I love it! And my name is Kenzie so it's even better! :)
Tori chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I'm too lazy to login.

Mal's worried...I hope all
that stuff the doctor said
works!

Great chapter!
interrobangs chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Ha aw yeah *goes out and buys a medal* you can call me Cream or Interrobangs - whichever you prefer : ) Anyway, onto the actual chapter :P I love how nat just sat there and summarized the entire story so the little puppy could get caught up on things xD
...Nat Sat. that's a good rhyme. maybe I'll write a poem with that.

There once was a profiler named Nat
Who conversed with a dog as she sat
Nat summarized the plot
Which the dog seemingly bought
But really she wanted to hit Nat with a bat.

...nah. I'm no poet.
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Sorry I didn't review your last chapter my bad! Anywho loving this so far I thought it was really cute how Natara opened up to the puppy it was a nice idea and Mal is such a lovely boyfriend/fiancé he cares about Natara so much and I think it's so supportive the lengths he's going to, to help Natara, hope she gets through it! Bless her! Loved this chapter your so talented! :D
-Jade
AKgal2001 chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
As long as Mal is able to help her in the end I'm cool. Your right though, Mal is such a sweetheart! Can't wait for next chapter!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Aww, I'm not the only one who talks to dogs! They ARE good listeners...
DizzyRedhead chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I think you're a really great writer and all, but I kinda wish Mal and Natara would just get married and have Maltara babies!
Katie chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Guuurrrrrrlllll, you better listen. You have to keep writing if you know what's good for you. It's the only way to save me. I'm dying. Maltara is the cure. Sorry. That joke was not even funny. Attempted and failed humor, happens to te best us *cough* me *cough*

Anyway, AMAZING! KATIE LOVES HER PUPPIES! I AM GONNA WRITE A STORY ABOUT PUPPIES NOW! OH IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT NATARA BRINGING HOME A PUPPY! AND THE PUPPY IS GONNA BE SOOOOOO CUTE! PUPPIES!

Anyway, you probably know who this is, because no one else has this many problems on here, but its Katie. The crazy, physcotic Maltara freak. Don't act like you don't love me! ;)

-Katie
AKgal2001 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Yaaaaaaa! I like that Nat isn't being mean to Mal anymore.:-) can't wait for next chapter!
Mozzi-Girl chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Too lazy to log in!
This was a really sweet chapter, you just have to love my rugged babe, he's a sweetheart! :')

- Molly
interrobangs chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
OH MY GOD! I just read like both fanfictions and all of everything in one night and asdfghjkl wow you're such a good writer *-* i commend you trooper, this is fabulous. i'm loving the Blairemy, there aren't enough of those out there if i can even get focused I think I'll change that and begin a fanfiction of my own! But last time i tried that i got through like 8 chapters and then drifted away...again, I commend you for sticking with this fic-y stuff so long! *salutes*

dammit i was going to say something else

um um um um

i cant remember gahh TT but your fic has kept me up late. which is a very good sign.
AKgal2001 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012