Reviews for Planes and Pirates
Hehe _
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very nice.
Hummingbird1759 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was cute! You've got them both in character but childlike, which isn't easy. Good job!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is... fantastically adorable. Wonderfully well-written and so super cute I couldn't stop smiling! :)
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aw, this is perfect! Love the end. :)
The Hobbet chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hi, I just rec'd "Planes and Pirates" at the the livejournal multi-fandom community, Crack_van. Sorry I can't give you a link here.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
ADORABLE. That is all.
Rubeh chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I like it.
I love fics where Sherlock comforts Martin and this one is very well written.
It is A pilot, not AN ilot.
Just noticed that.
The idea of Martin having a treehouse is funny though and I'm crap at telling people that they've done good.

And also, I'm not a peasant
I am melon lord.
A Wild Sherlock chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw that is just so adorably cute! I love your characterisation, everything seems pretty spot on too.

I just thought the part where you said "Martin, on the other hand, was apparently the ugliest nine-year old ever to have existed, and all the adults said so" isn't exactly true to Cabin Pressure. Although it works in this context! I think Martin as a child would be more likely to feeelll like everyone thought he was ugly, even though no one said it?

I hope you've got some more kidcabinlock! It's so loveellyyy! :-)
Mitelia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Cutest story ever .
neletak chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! I found it through a link on Tumblr, glad I clicked it. I have a question though, when it said that the character on Martin's favorite television program wanted to be ginger, were you thinking of Doctor Who? That's the first thing that popped into my mind.
tardisgirlkatie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw, that was lovely!
faery-folk chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I just found this via Tumblr and I'm terrible with reviews but I like this. Like, this is really good. And I'm not just saying that! Really, it's adorable and nice and yes perfect wonderful
sorry