Reviews for Castiel finally gets what is coming to him
HazelWinchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Amazing as always Nancy!
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I would say I expected more, but honestly I didn't. Whenever people write a character they don't like they usually write them horribly, and they're so focused on bashing the character that they don't even write the story properly. I don't know how many times I've given this speech on this website, but let me tell you it happens a lot. If you're going to bash a character please do it right, or don't do it at all. You said that person from the other story wrote Sam OOC. Did you read your story?

Sam threw an ANGEL up against the wall, not some low level demon, an ANGEL. I don't think you realize how powerful Castiel is. Some freaky demon powers aren't going to throw him against the wall, when Crowley, the king of hell, couldn't even do it! Like c'mon really? Then the way you wrote this would make Sam look like an ignorant jackass. How is that? Well do we really need to count out all the negative consequences that came from Sam drinking demon blood? Let's just say A LOT. For him to throw angels, ANGELS, against walls he's got to be chugging the stuff. And i don't mean three gallons.. like 15 Gallons a day or something. And considering demon blood got him the powers to kill Lilith, and got him to betray his brother, it sure isn't the most sensitive thing to do after everything he's put them through. And you didn't even think about the repercussions, if Sam was to do that to Cas, don't you think it would get back to Dean. It's not secret who Cas likes better, I doubt Cas would just keep what happened to himself. And tbh I'm afraid to think of what Dean might do if Sam started back on demon blood just that soon after the devil was let out. Even Dean would have probably been done with him then.

Then you have Cas get thrown around maybe once or twice, and all of a sudden he's bleeding all over the place like he's as fragile as a week old puppy. Again, he's an angel of the lord! He's not weak.

And to top it all off, Sam, Dean, Castiel and even Bobby were all OOC. Sam doesn't smile evilly, it's not in him. I think the only time Sam may have ever smiled evilly is when he was hopped up on demon blood, and I can't even remember him doing so, but I don't just want to say he didn't because he may have.

Castiel doesn't always come when called. Hell, he almost never does! That's why they don't call him even when they're in a pickle. And him coming straight to Sam as soon as he calls? Um I don't think so. Don't forget Sam basically caused the apocalypse, if anyone has a right to be angry with him besides Dean, it's Castiel. There's no way Cas would've been ready to assist Sam at any time right after Sam fucked up so bad.

There are so many things in this story Dean keeps his mouth shut on that he would've said something. When Sam was angry and wanted to "talk" to Cas. Dean's natural instinct probably would've been to calm him down and tell him not to. Like I said there are many moments I feel Dean should've intercepted, but I don't have the time to name them all.

Even Bobby was out of character. When has Bobby ever shook his head in disappointment at anyone? I've never seen Bobby acted disappointed except for maybe that one time Dean tried to give up on Sam, but that seemed more like annoyance to me. I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact Bobby shot his father, but he's just never done that. And quite frankly in season 5, he didn't know Cas well enough to do that anyway.

Look I like Castiel, I also like Dean and Sam ect. I don't mind my fav characters getting hurt a bit or even dying in a fic. I don't even mind them getting a good talking to, but this fic is off the charts on the OOCness and how most of the things in here would never happen! Like I said before, if you're going to bash someone, do it right. Don't think just because you put a warning label in the description that you can just write a horrible fic that would and could never be real and expect no one to say anything about.

I think it was a good idea just carried out very poorly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
More please I don't like cas and this story was awesome!3
Casdeservespain chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
More blood more pain more cas begging more Sam trash talking cas please I'm sadistic I need more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I like castiel but please more cas whump it's awesome
CasIsAwesome chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love seeing cas get he's ass kicked
Castielgirlxox chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I do like Castiel but I love stories of Castiel being beaten better.
Loved it.
angellec chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Write more of Cas ass kicking please ans if ever find it in your heart to kick Gabriel I will bow to you.
angellec chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Cosmic Baby by Woman of letters is another
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Yeah i hate cas too and dean did not need that crap from cas! And nancylou shut up you old hag. Wincest is wrong too and who ever liked that is sick! Even dean said so. And i really dont care what you all say but i hate cas and hate slash too. DeanG and sliver your still bitches. And guest your,a dumb troll! Bye !
RabidRabbett chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I thought the same thing, that Sam and Bobby were really OOC in Point of No return. I said Castiel was way out of line on a forum and I was flamed by everybody. So much for freedom of speech and tolerance, huh?

Really, the whole episode was messed up. Sam, Bobby and Castiel were wildly OOC. The only one who acted in character was Dean. Has everybody forgotten that he didn't give up, he contacted Michael in order to save Adam? Dean deserved the beatdown? Really? Castiel mouths off that he and Dean have a profound bond. I guess that means that the angel can beat the hell out of his boy any time he wants. That's sickening. And it's really sickening when I see female fans condone that kind of crap. Dean and Cas are supposed to have a profound bond. But it's okay for Castiel to beat Dean's ass.

And, Guest, I know you're not gonna answer (you can't, because you took the coward's way out) but I would really like to know where you got the idea that Sam "knew that he or Castiel was going to have to pound Dean, in order to get him under control"? Was that in the same episode, or was that just wishful thinking on your part? I'm thinking wishful thinking on your part.

One thing the Destiel freaks don't want to admit is in this relationship, Castiel is the abuser and Dean is the abused woman. Dean's supposed to overlook everything bad that Castiel does, just like abused women do in real life.

Okay, sorry for the rant. DeannaG, I liked your story.
nancylou chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Castiel gets his own beatdown. WooHoo. Go, Sam.

I love reading the reviews and comparing my reading enjoyment to others.
It is funny how someone can trash talk but doesn't have the cojones to put their name to it.
Someone sure was critical about the structure of the story.
Why do certain people think that Dean was a dick in PONR and deserving of the beatdown?
FYI, if someone says that they 'neither like nor dislike Castiel', that means that they are 100% Minion.
Big deal, Sam's powers 'reappeared', you don't think that they are still there, just waiting for Sam to need them.

Sorry, DeannaG, but my review of a review was longer than the one for your GREAT story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Sorry, but I am going to be critical here, and it has nothing to do with my like or dislike of Castiel, but I hope you don't take too much offense. There are a lot of problems here. Why are all of the character names in Caps all the way through? I get that you wanted to use a device while indicating the "staging" parts of the script, but it makes no sense and is incredibly distracting. Put all the staging in caps then, instead of just the character names. It also makes no sense that Sam suddenly has his powers back. I am not saying that he couldn't have still had his powers, but you don't bother to set that up at all; he just magically for that one moment has them back again, and Sam is not at all surprised about it, then they appear to be gone again with no explanation. You are deliberately drawing a connection to canon events using the actual dialog from the episode, but clearly this is not canon, so why even bother? Just re-write the whole thing as AU instead of going back and forth between canon and non-canon. Referencing canon just makes me think "well it didn't happen that way in the episode" which diminishes the power of your point of view. It would have been more convincing to just break with canon all together. And lastly, I thought Dean deserved the beat down. Sorry, but I did. He was being a dick, he was morose, was giving up and had run off. Sam confronted Dean at the start of the episode knowing full well that either he or Cas was going to have to pound Dean to get him under control. Sam didn't have a problem with it then, so why would have have a problem with it later in the same episode when Dean was still being a dick and had run off again? The scene where I really wanted to see Sam beat the crap out of Castiel was after 'On The Head of a Pin,' when Cas left Dean at the mercy of Alistair. Sam still had his powers then, was pissed as hell, Cas had really made a blunder, and a beat-down would have made much more sense.
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Thank You! I have felt the same about this topic, I'm glad you decided to write about it. I think you did a wonderful job.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
At last! Sam whups Castiel's ass for beating Dean. I really liked this. THIS should have been on the show, instead of Sam and Bobby standing around not saying much.