Reviews for The Complete Guide: Extended, Concise Edition
X.Wide.Awake.X chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
This is too funny! Please update soon! I cannot stop laughing!XD
X.Wide.Awake.X chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Number 19 is the best!XD
X.Wide.Awake.X chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
(May Soaptimus Lime rest in peace)... I freaking died!XD
Autobot Slipstream chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
You never ever let Sideswipe get Barbie audio.
Canadiancloneluver chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
You have become one of my favourite authors ever. inspired me to write some tf humour, whether or not it ever makes it to fanfic...
Darth Verity of Cybertron chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Child, update this now, or I WILL sick both pairs of Terror Twins on you. This is no idle threat. I can and will, and they will have troll face masks.
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
very enjoyable!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
You have really good rules.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Good rules. Here's a few suggestions for some more. 1. Never call Sunstreaker the "Dandelion of Doom". 2. If Wheeljack is missing then it's time to panic. 3. Never make Optimus mad. 4. Don't get into to accidents. 5. Don't ever do anything that will make the Autobots panic uneccessarily. 6. Be nice to Bumblebee always.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is a good guide.
Nuclear Jet chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I've got some good ideas:
comment on Optimus' Decepticon face collection or you might become part of it.
imitate Soundwave's voice around him unless you want Rumble and Ravage chasing you all over the base.
Starscream by messing with his vocal prossesor to make him sound like a girl.
"Kick my aft" onto Barricade's aft while he's recharging and let the fun begin.
Ironhide in Barbie stickers while he's recharging.
up posters of Starscream photoshopped to look like a Dorito.
"Beware the grouch" on the med bay door.
I had more ideas but I'll save them for next time! Hope you use some of these. The imitating Soundwave one is my favorite xD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Ookie good chappies but I didn't get how your OC survived bieng shot The hwole scorched hair and me shaped scorch mareks on the floor? Are they human? If so how'd they survive? Pretender? Again same question. New autobot/decepticon? Different question inb that case: Can I meet them? Please? Maybe next scorch mark comment you might expalin how they survived and if they were wearing flame proof armor? other then that, loved it so far. Keep up the good work (and be sure your rules aren't copies of other peoples. So far they look orginal so keep it up-the originality and the updatig) :)
Naughtia chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Love it! Update soon!
Noella50881 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
:) Nice guideline story and update soon.