Reviews for The Way She Moves
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I could totally see that happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow, you are a really good writer! On to the next story...
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
TIVA all the way sorry but Ziva is only meant for one person that's right Mr Tony DiNozzo
Zibbs4eva chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was just waiting for Gibbs to run after her and say SOMETHING. It would be heartbreaking if he didn't.
I absolutely love the ending the best, though. A dance that would last a lifetime... That sounds like it could be a good title for another fanfic hinthint. OuO
ZivaFan2481 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Okay, I initially read this right when I got up in a Saturday or something when I really wasn't awake and totally forgot about it until a few days ago. Sorry.
So after rereading it in study hall I have to say I loved it. I always live how much emotion you put into it and how you show the characters emotions as well. If that makes sense.
I liked how Gibbs asked her to marry her I the end. It is always a very nice ending for a Zibbs story.
Can't wait for an update with Waves of Grace.
Sehrezad chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Those damn tears...

That moment when Ziva understood what he wanted to tell her and she went back to him was the breaking point. Beautiful!

Darn, I missed your writing, ZC. I'll seriously catch up with the rest of the stories because these are real gems. And this one, it was poetry. I can't even find the words to describe it... It was perfect!
iwannagibbs chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful! Very easy to see him standing, watching her pack and then to see them both in the driveway. Beautifully done!
spinakker18 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great job!

"In reality, he felt free and unencumbered in a way he hadn't felt for decades."

Wouldn't that be an amazing sight to see? A free and unencumbered Gibbs! WOW!

Great final moment:

"It began with the way she moved.

It flowed endlessly forward because now he would move with her in a dance that would last a lifetime."

You do a great job of tying all of the loose ends up in your stories and bringing the reader full circle.

As always, thanks for the hard work! It's appreciated!
GretaJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh my goodness-sometimes your stories rip my heart out! Thank you so much for ending on a happy note for the future! By the way, I was the one who asked for more kissing in Waves of Grace-sorry I forgot to sign in for my review!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh, wow. Stunning, my friend. Truly stunning.

This is full of those tiny things that make them THEM. The lines about economy of movement, the inability to deal with "grey" in the world, the complexity. I'm stunned and warmed by this little thing. You've done a beautiful, beautiful job. Brava.
TLO chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh wow, ZC! That was incredibly beautiful and romantic, and Gibbs can be an idiot at times! So stubborn and full of fear, although you can't really blame him.

As always, you portrayed these two perfectly, and in character. Gibbs has this incredibly ability to be both ancient and then incredibly youthful on screen, and I saw that here – well done. This was so poetic at times, as well. The way she moved... lovely. :)

I won't go too far into my personal story, but this so reminded me of when my husband proposed. I'd basically said I was done with the long distance relationship, and needed to know where we were headed. He was so quiet for a while that I finally asked what he was thinking. He said, "I'm trying to figure out how to ask you to marry me."

Of course, he now tells everyone that I twisted his arm, but we both know the truth. ;)

What in the world do you have for us next, and is that child EVER gonna be born over on Waves of Grace? Lol. ;)
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Really beautiful story... that Gibbs is able to get those words out when faced with losing everything, and how much of a struggle it is for him despite the fact that he's about to lose everything - says so much about the relationship and the man. For me, this story wasn't just about the relationship between Gibbs and Ziva - it was also about Gibbs finally, FINALLY, able to let go of the past. The struggle to speak was the struggle to let Shannon go, truly go, and to take the risk of opening himself up to hope and love again. It's as if until now he's been with Ziva in the present but was so tied to the past that he was unable to look forward to a future - and that wasn't enough for her. So she did for him what none of those exes could - she was the motivation for him to take that emotional leap, let the past go, and believe in a future. Pretty darn awesome.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Reminds me of: "Something in the way she moves attracts me like no other lover."

Very nicely done. Well written. Captured my attention and kept it the whole way through. The best part - no babies. ;)

pdf
gosgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*peers round corner... polishes contact lenses*... well, it looks like you... it sounds like you... but a one shot? Surely not... that would break one of the fundamental laws of the universe! And you've escaped from that hospital again... *hands on hips*

Having said all that, this is just gorgeous - so emotional and you made us really feel for Gibbs. I was holding my breath willing her not to go, to try and see this poor guy struggling to get ANY words out, never mind the right ones. With your usual deft touches on painting word pictures, coupled with evoking deep emotions... and you captured Ziva's graceful economy of movement so well in just a few lines.

Loved this combination of the physical and the emotional - When she moved over him, beneath him, drew him in, wrapped around him she filled empty places inside him he'd forgotten were there.

and I could see this so clearly... She slowly reached out a slim, deceptively delicate hand, intending to squeeze his forearm in wordless understanding … and possible farewell to this part of their lives.

And I could copy and paste the entire emotionally honest and painful conversation - beautifully written...

Now then, missy... *points*... back in that hospital room for you...
bbfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was breath-taking beautiful! Very well written, as
always. LOVED IT!