Reviews for HP: The Good Side of Black
Roselia Rose chapter 10 . 10/20
Aww, I hope you'll update this story eventually. There's so few good Narcissa x Hermione story and your concept so far is amazing. The big players haven't even made an appearance yet!
Ivy Silverwood chapter 10 . 9/13
I hope you continue this story. There haven't been any updates for a long time but I still hope you haven't given up on it. I am anxious to see where it goes.
cara chapter 10 . 8/27
hope you update soon i'm enjoying the story so far
Aki02 chapter 10 . 3/23
Para mi es muy difícil describir los sentimientos que esta historia me hace sentir, me encanta la manera en que desarrollas los personajes y las situaciones el como Hermione solo acepta el echo de pertenecer a Narcisa y da TODO por ella y los cambios por lo que esta pasando, me emociona el gran poder que se esta desarrollando en Hermione al parecer sigue creciendo que parte jugara en la derrota de Voldemort me parece que el niño que vivió sera obsoleto en esta ocasión...
no puedo esperar para la continuación
sigue escribiendo esta indescriptible historia.
RipVan81 chapter 10 . 2/16
One of the most well written stories i have had the pleasure to read.

I do hope that one day your muse returns you to this tale. As your humble reader i feel bereft, much like being lost in a half finished love affair.
ttrouble95 chapter 10 . 2/8
I just happened to stumble upon this gem of a story and I am glad I did. It's quite intriguing, and your last chapter has left a lot of potential possibilities open to the mind's wanderings. To think that Voldy and Harry haven't even truly been introduced yet! I've really enjoyed your story thus far and I hope that at some point you will continue it, but I know that real life happens. So, I just wanted to thank you for what you have up so far and ask one question: Does the consequences of Lucius' decision change his (and by extension Narcissa's as it is her home that acts as the den) standing with Riddle? Because I see Voldemort as someone attracted to power so long as he can control that power and when he learns that his headquarters of sorts is now controlled by one unsympathetic to his cause-with a sister he can manipulate to change that-, who is also mated to a muggleborn-made-pure by ancient magic Riddle was probably unwary of, I imagine he would seethe with rage while trying to plot ways to turn things in his favor. Anyway, I was just wondering if that would happen. Enough of my rambling: thank you for the splendid read, and until next time (hopefully?), adieu.
eternalskyking chapter 10 . 1/25
This is all i got to say; MORE! pulease.
clj667 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
It's really too bad this has gone unfinished. I really have been enjoying it as it's quite different than others out there. Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll come back
Fandommember chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Please continue. There has to be more. You can' trust eave it as this. Come on I want smut to help Narcissa get of the divorce, and more of Hermione's lessons.
willowmelodynoble chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
What will the passing on of the house Malfoy entail for Narcissa and Hermione?
MistressMetis chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Will this story be continued? I absolutely love it :)
AndyBlack13 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
This is one of my favourite stories, I do so hope that you will continue it someday. I have read it through multiple times and I can never get over how much I enjoy it. Thank you.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Damn this was so amazing! I crave more! I love this story. This is my second read through and it still gives me shivers from its awesomeness. Please! Someday soon come back to this.
zee92 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Pls update ur an awesome writer luv ur stories
planenutty chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I know this story is marked as unfinished but it was hoping you could tell me if it will forever remain so? I love it and would rejoice at its continuation, if at all possible. If not, thank you for the introduction.