Reviews for HP: The Good Side of Black
Leti2a chapter 10 . 11/24
I know it has been 4 years since you have updated this story ( amazing story btw ;-) )
Do you plan to finish this masterpiece?
Please think about it... It's truly a wonderful story...
SleepyCapricorn chapter 1 . 11/24
I would like to see you update in the future. It's an intriguing story.
Chthonic Diety chapter 10 . 10/19
This story was awesome, its unfortunate it remains unfinished. But what was written, was great, thanks for that!
n3000 chapter 10 . 6/3
Por favor actualiza, esta historia es increíble.
Me gustaría leer mas de ella.
Por favor actualiza
Please update
izobelle chapter 10 . 4/26
My goodness this story is just getting so much more intriguing. So many more characters need mentioning and I am excited to see their reactions to this. Your Cissamoine story is certainly thrilling. It is like a vague concept of "you and me against the world" seeing as Cissy doesn't approve of Voldermort and Hermione was betrayed by the Order. They are like the defined Grey between the Light and Dark sides.

It's been basically 4 years but I've noticed you're still currently active with your other stories. I sincerely hppe you one day find your muse and pick up this story again. Your storyline is really promising and your writing a delight to read. Good luck and hope you come back to this some day.
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 3/13
OH SCHEISSE! pretty please update this story soon, ohgosh this is my first story 'bout this pairing and damn its good. goddamn things are heating up! ...tho it's been 4 yrs i hope/really wish there will be a update heh.
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 3/13
goosh *smiling like a fool* this was sweet.. awe. i guess this is the fluff before the angst-kill? lols. amazing fic.
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 3/13
god this is so freaking amazing. shit. fav chap tho im ony on ch2 lmfao ahaha
Roselia Rose chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Aww, I hope you'll update this story eventually. There's so few good Narcissa x Hermione story and your concept so far is amazing. The big players haven't even made an appearance yet!
Ivy Silverwood chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
I hope you continue this story. There haven't been any updates for a long time but I still hope you haven't given up on it. I am anxious to see where it goes.
cara chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
hope you update soon i'm enjoying the story so far
Aki02 chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
Para mi es muy difícil describir los sentimientos que esta historia me hace sentir, me encanta la manera en que desarrollas los personajes y las situaciones el como Hermione solo acepta el echo de pertenecer a Narcisa y da TODO por ella y los cambios por lo que esta pasando, me emociona el gran poder que se esta desarrollando en Hermione al parecer sigue creciendo que parte jugara en la derrota de Voldemort me parece que el niño que vivió sera obsoleto en esta ocasión...
no puedo esperar para la continuación
sigue escribiendo esta indescriptible historia.
RipVan81 chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
One of the most well written stories i have had the pleasure to read.

I do hope that one day your muse returns you to this tale. As your humble reader i feel bereft, much like being lost in a half finished love affair.
ttrouble95 chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
I just happened to stumble upon this gem of a story and I am glad I did. It's quite intriguing, and your last chapter has left a lot of potential possibilities open to the mind's wanderings. To think that Voldy and Harry haven't even truly been introduced yet! I've really enjoyed your story thus far and I hope that at some point you will continue it, but I know that real life happens. So, I just wanted to thank you for what you have up so far and ask one question: Does the consequences of Lucius' decision change his (and by extension Narcissa's as it is her home that acts as the den) standing with Riddle? Because I see Voldemort as someone attracted to power so long as he can control that power and when he learns that his headquarters of sorts is now controlled by one unsympathetic to his cause-with a sister he can manipulate to change that-, who is also mated to a muggleborn-made-pure by ancient magic Riddle was probably unwary of, I imagine he would seethe with rage while trying to plot ways to turn things in his favor. Anyway, I was just wondering if that would happen. Enough of my rambling: thank you for the splendid read, and until next time (hopefully?), adieu.