Reviews for HP: The Good Side of Black
poeticvamp chapter 10 . 8/12
this is a fantastic story and i know its been years since you updated but i really hope you come back to it.
wolf1980 chapter 10 . 5/28
love this story can't wait to see what happens next
raingirl71 chapter 10 . 4/21
Wow really enjoying this,, i love this pairing, and lo e how you have wrote this and kept me captivated since i started reading
izobelle chapter 10 . 4/11
hopefully one day you continue this
cbailey65 chapter 1 . 1/28
I know this is an old incomplete story but I just found it and wanted to say how much I enjoyed what you did do.
Leti2a chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
I know it has been 4 years since you have updated this story ( amazing story btw ;-) )
Do you plan to finish this masterpiece?
Please think about it... It's truly a wonderful story...
SleepyCapricorn chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I would like to see you update in the future. It's an intriguing story.
Chthonic Diety chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
This story was awesome, its unfortunate it remains unfinished. But what was written, was great, thanks for that!
n3000 chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
Por favor actualiza, esta historia es increíble.
Me gustaría leer mas de ella.
Por favor actualiza
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
Please update
izobelle chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
My goodness this story is just getting so much more intriguing. So many more characters need mentioning and I am excited to see their reactions to this. Your Cissamoine story is certainly thrilling. It is like a vague concept of "you and me against the world" seeing as Cissy doesn't approve of Voldermort and Hermione was betrayed by the Order. They are like the defined Grey between the Light and Dark sides.

It's been basically 4 years but I've noticed you're still currently active with your other stories. I sincerely hppe you one day find your muse and pick up this story again. Your storyline is really promising and your writing a delight to read. Good luck and hope you come back to this some day.
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
OH SCHEISSE! pretty please update this story soon, ohgosh this is my first story 'bout this pairing and damn its good. goddamn things are heating up! ...tho it's been 4 yrs i hope/really wish there will be a update heh.
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
goosh *smiling like a fool* this was sweet.. awe. i guess this is the fluff before the angst-kill? lols. amazing fic.
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
god this is so freaking amazing. shit. fav chap tho im ony on ch2 lmfao ahaha
Y. Calla chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Aww, I hope you'll update this story eventually. There's so few good Narcissa x Hermione story and your concept so far is amazing. The big players haven't even made an appearance yet!