Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
youngjusticefanatic chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
You mentioned not to kill you for the long wait for this chapter... can I kill you now for the long wait for the next chapter? I've just reread this for mayber my third or fourth time... I KEEP FORGETTING HOW ANNOYING THIS CLIFFHANGER IS!
MelBlackLupin chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
loved this story ! Updated ?!
carebear chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
pleaseeeeee udate soon this is amazing
Moony-is-my-life chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I NEED A NEW CHAPTER NOW!
Moony-is-my-life chapter 21 . 8/23/2016
NEW CHAPTER, NEW CHAPTER, NEW CHAPTER, NEW CHAPTER!
SpottyZebra chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
Aside from everything else, that was just rude. You can't do that to a person. It needs to be updated or I think I'm going to go a wee little bit mad with suspense. Please please continue with this story, or rather, update or else. After all, hell hath no fury like a fangirl after a cliffhanger.
Moony-is-my-life chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
Holy shit, you seriously stop right here? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATION OF YOURS! I NEED A NEW CHAPTER NOW OR ELSE I WILL BUG YOU UNTIL I GET ONE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!
bkaddictjk chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
I can't wait to see all of their reactions to Remus being slightly more alive than they remembered XD AMAZING chapter!
Auror Dafni chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I just read oh my wizard God and I have to say that you made my day
Guest chapter 22 . 10/20/2015
Keep going
RoboTitaness chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Did ya have to leave it off at that moment? Come on... You haven't abandoned this, have you?
Peb97 chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
I really love this story could you please update?
Amydiddle chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
I have read this in a single night and I am stuck to is. I need more, take your time but still...I need more.
leeorygien chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
Great story
Hope you can update soon !
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Oh wow, this is really cool! I love the idea.