Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Lupinesence chapter 21 . 1/1
Lovely to see this again, sorry to hear about your troubles irl and hope the new year is a good one. Can't wait for more :)
Beside Moonlight chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
D: Not Frank!
symmetrical soliloquy chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
This story is amazing. During several chapters I cried, and during some I nearly cried (Remus and Sirius meeting almost had me in tears and I'm fairly sure I cried when Annabelle was killed). I feel so bad for Harry! Keep up the excellent work! :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
getting good can't wait for more
chimaera198 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Poor Frank! He so didn't deserve that! I can't believe James is still so rash what with the war going on for years now! Padfoot and Moony reunion was brilliant!
I am sorry about your folks... it is always hard when someone you care about disapproves of you. I would say "don't worry about what people say, it is your live" but I know that it does still hurt. Don't let them drag you down!
Little Miss Zy chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Love the story! And coming out takes a ton of courage, I applaud you. :) much love! 3
I.C.2014 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
I understand that James was really worried about Harry, but he needed to be really smart about this. Harry was already kidnapped, Sirius is missing, now Frank is dead... The only thing he managed to accomplish was possibly killing Bellatrix.
Glad you updated though. Keep up the good work.
x Say x May x I x chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
:) Please update :)
Lightningscar chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Excellent chapter and well worth the wait. I was afraid you had dropped it, so I was quite happy to learn that wasn't the case. I'm sorry to hear about your folks' reaction though... but if it can be any consolation, depending on the mind of your parents and friends of course, they will come around whent they get used to the idea... at least to some extent.

Poor Frank... and poor Alice and Neville... how is James going to explain this to them and the Order. But you are right, rashness usually has a price.

Hope to see more soon and best wishes for the future.

Yours sincerely,

Lightningscar
menono1011 chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Please continue this! I feel really sorry for Frank, and it's a shame to hear that James' rashness was the cause... Poor Neville, but at least he will have Alice.. Anyway, do please continue, I want to know when everyone will be able to rescue Sirius Remus and Harry...
jeremiah123 chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
awesome
jeremiah123 chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
great
Drarry2 chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Love this story! One of my favorites actually! Though I got a little sad when frank died. On another page despite what your parents (and few other people) think, it's only your option that madders. They can go skew themselves! And even though this doesn't mean much you have my total and complete support. But I understand that my option doesn't mean much next to your parents. I hope you find the person for you.

Wow that was really cheesy... Well great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED. Really worth the wait :)
J.L.M.S chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
I was so excited to see the chapter up! But now Frank is dead, completely unexpected and well written