Reviews for Let Me Count the Ways
I so hope you continue this story! It's really good so far
martyrinthemaking chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Aaah! CLIFF HANGER! This story is awesome! I really hope that you continue writing it. :) You know, if you want to of course! No pressure. :)
DancesintheWind chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Really great so far. I really like Peter, his character is written so well, creepy and startling, it's exciting really. I liked that Derek got upset when he found out Peter had been visiting. I can't decide if it's because Peter is just being inappropriate or because Stiles is underage or if Derek likes Stiles. I'm so intrigued and I really look forward to your next update.
DancesintheWind chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
eeee! I love Peter
Jessi2094 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
uggggh were is the next chapter!
Magic Howl chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
oooooo nice will be following along
popeye12 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Love this, hope you update soon!
ForbiddenLeo chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
AH. GOSH. UPDATE. PRETTY PLEASE. I LOVE YOu
pink chayito chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
a favoritos
me encanta como desarrollas la trama, vamos a ver como continuas la historia
QT05 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Amazing chapter! For awhile there I thought that Derek and Peter were going to duke it out, but then you had to go and end it with such an evil cliff hanger. OMG! I can't wait to see what happened after their two weeks of peace and normality. I keep coming up with various different scenarios. I can't wait to see if I've actually guessed what you are planning.

Really great job with this chapter. Keep up the awesome work!

I look forward to your next update.
xkuroxshinobix chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Awww what? WHAT HAPPENED?
wretgbytkkhyygtf chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
FF would be easier if there were a like button on the chapters
QT05 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
LOL. I just love your version of Stiles' commentary on his crazy life and the crazy werewolves that reside in Beacon Hills. It makes me laugh so much.

The ending of this chapter was great. I guess there's no escape from "crazy-person world" for Stiles. I wonder if Derek will finally clue in on what's going on?

I cannot wait to see whether Stiles will eventually give in and/or if Peter will stop his crazy act and actually turn out to be a caring individual. Peter seems family oriented. And if he's not totally crazy, I could see him being caring and loving.

Really great job on the story so far. I look forward to your next update!
QT05 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is AWESOME! I love this story. The way you portray Stiles and Peter is absolutely fantastic. Both are completely in character. The way they interact with each other is exactly as they did in the show. The smart-ass comments. The little banter between the two. Wow. You have real talent for writing. Everything was spot on, and it felt so real. It felt like I was present at the scene and witnessing their conversation as it was happening.

Really well done. Fantastic job! *2 thumbs up*
PunkIggy chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I'm loving this! Not enough pedo!Peter/Stiles fics out there lol Can't wait for more!