Reviews for Would it be Okay if I Took Your Breath Away
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yay I love Fallas friendship! And I thought the same thing when Dallas said Fiona's name at the fight they have so much chemistry. I wished they had had more friendship moments.
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aw, cute! I love Fallas so, so much, even though Fiona is a lesbian. Keep the great work up!
Cc123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Please consider adding more! The storyline is decent and your grammar and vocabulary is impeccable. Nice jobb
melymely chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was enteresting!
I like that friendship too, is like they were two boys,the same dynamic.
I like it, it's different from your other stories, but very well written and portray.
Never stop writing, is your thing clarely!
Hugs lady!
Eclarexoxo chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
In an alternate universe where Fiona isn't a lesbian I shop the hell out of Fallas. I just love the chemistry that they have together.

I just hope something like this happens in October. They would have such an amazing friendship of she forgave him.

Good job! XOXO.
DegrasssiLuva chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
love it.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aww it was such a cute story!

That "dance" that Eli did was so random and it was so sad when I read that Imogen was moving away.

Great job and I agree about the Fiona and Dallas friendship, I wonder what's going to happen in season 12B with them.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I agree; Fiona and Dallas do have chemistry. I really hope that Fallas will be coming (BUT FIMOGEN FEELS...). There is something very deep and movin about Dallas, especially in this portrayal of him. I think you've captured it perfectly. Great job!