Reviews for A Taste of Innocence
Lisalouise chapter 43 . 5/10
Are you going to finish this story? I really want to know what happens next. For some reason, when I started reading this last weekend, I thought it was complete. I am so disappointed that it hasn't updated in so long. Please finish it!
Thanks
Lisa...Gail Cullen
This story was incredible! How is it so suddenly incomplete! I really hope you get around to finishing it!
southernpur-rica chapter 43 . 1/15/2015
Update? Really loving this story!
mariga79 chapter 43 . 12/15/2014
hello, just wondering if you abandoned the story, It was so good
vvply01 chapter 43 . 11/29/2014
Are we at the cusp of finding out what Carlisle is going to lose to Aro? Why is Demitri sticking around? What is in it for Tanya to be framing Bella? How is Esme doing? Is her son getting better? Did Hateful Heidi get fired? Will Bella ever get pregnant? I think Emmett need a love interest that is not Rosalie. Edward and Bella need a honeymoon. Carlisle needs to find someone to love that is not a tramp. Hope you enjoy this holiday season and maybe find the spark to write again. Take care 3 3 3
Amineh1825 chapter 43 . 3/24/2014
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/16/2013
Dimitri's story is a smoke screen for something else, or he's just plain stupid.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/16/2013
What does Esme have to do with anything? And who told Dimitri what was going on?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
WTF?
Guest chapter 34 . 9/16/2013
Does Angela have something to do with this?
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2013
Switching the cupboard doors? Ingenious. Now where did Rosealie run off to?
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Maybe Rosealie did have something to gain by it. Double agent?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
I can't believe Carlisle buys this gay bullshit.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
OK, I'm back to Rosalie did it! Rosalie did it! Well no matter who did it, they're doing it because they're being blackmailed. I think. Maybe. I'll just go ahead, shut up, and read the next chapter...
Guest chapter 34 . 9/16/2013
Angela did it! Angela did it!
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »