Reviews for A Taste of Innocence
southernpur-rica chapter 43 . 1/15
Update? Really loving this story!
mariga79 chapter 43 . 12/15/2014
hello, just wondering if you abandoned the story, It was so good
vvply01 chapter 43 . 11/29/2014
Are we at the cusp of finding out what Carlisle is going to lose to Aro? Why is Demitri sticking around? What is in it for Tanya to be framing Bella? How is Esme doing? Is her son getting better? Did Hateful Heidi get fired? Will Bella ever get pregnant? I think Emmett need a love interest that is not Rosalie. Edward and Bella need a honeymoon. Carlisle needs to find someone to love that is not a tramp. Hope you enjoy this holiday season and maybe find the spark to write again. Take care 3 3 3
Amineh1825 chapter 43 . 3/24/2014
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/16/2013
Dimitri's story is a smoke screen for something else, or he's just plain stupid.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/16/2013
What does Esme have to do with anything? And who told Dimitri what was going on?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
WTF?
Guest chapter 34 . 9/16/2013
Does Angela have something to do with this?
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2013
Switching the cupboard doors? Ingenious. Now where did Rosealie run off to?
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Maybe Rosealie did have something to gain by it. Double agent?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
I can't believe Carlisle buys this gay bullshit.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/16/2013
OK, I'm back to Rosalie did it! Rosalie did it! Well no matter who did it, they're doing it because they're being blackmailed. I think. Maybe. I'll just go ahead, shut up, and read the next chapter...
Guest chapter 34 . 9/16/2013
Angela did it! Angela did it!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2013
It's Rosealie! It's Rosealie! It's Rosealie!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Maybe Rose does have something to gain by framing Bella. Maybe Rose is a double agent. I was supposed to sit back and enjoy the ride, but I just can't. I keep getting sucked in!
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »