Reviews for The Art of Living
Firstchild chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
I really love the concept so far. The dialogue is believable and you can see a little bit of characters persona. I hope you update soon. Btw I love your other stories as well and the idea of doing reviews on some popular fanfics you love. I read your reviews on your profile and think that you should also become a beta reader because your attention to detail. Are you by chance an English major, it would certainly attest to your knowledge of story development.
I also saw that you have a deviantart. You should start doing pictures of sakura that fit to each of your story. Everyone loves visual pieces that helps the viewer when reading and plus I love your artistic style. You should continue with that too.
Again love your stories and don't let the fact that ppl do not review much get you down. Just keep writing and I'm sure ppl will start reviewing.
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
i hope u update soon, thiz story sounds promising.
The Red Harlequin On The Luna chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is my first time reading one of your stories and I like how promising it looks. I look forward to what you might do next! :) It's an interesting concept, what would a few more years have changed Team 7?

I can't wait to see how you portray Sakura and the others. Will they encounter Gaara at a later date? What about the Akatsuki? I'm a pretty big fan of theirs! XD Can't help it when they all look like they should be GQ cover models instead of ninja!

Will Sakura still train with Tsunade? Will Naruto meet up with Jiraya? What differences will happen with the Third's life extended a few more years? Oh random question! In a ninja academy...who teaches the kids Sex Ed? O.o

Sorry for all the questions! I always tend to talk a lot when a story interests me! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter and I look forward to reading more. :) Have a great weekend!

May your Muse be inspirational and your Plot Bunnies carnivorous.