Reviews for Friendship Is Forever
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Okay, I was going to give this one a pass because of the summary, but then I actually read it. You, sir or madam, are an exquisite troll and this story is beautiful.
DreadlordTally chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
The summary totally trolled me. xD Glad I clicked through or I would have missed a hilarious fic! It was lots of fun to read, and the punchline absolutely nailed it.
Queen Lua chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Just wanted to pop in and say this made me laugh really hard. :)
2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This story was so hilariously anti Soren/Ike yaoi that I just had to laugh. Too many people ship them theses days. Ah well... Shinon and Gatrie... priceless
Measured chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Accurate portrayal of Ike/Soren's ah 'friendship.' And here I thought this was another homophobic rant from the summary, but instead it's a genuinely clever look at how said friendship progresses in game. Many cheers!
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is absolutely hilarious. From beginning to end, the narration has an agenda, denying connotations while leaving denotations intact. And the best part is that, even if the narrator is right, the way (s)he tries to justify things is way over the top. That last scene is great because it serves the same purpose as a "winky smiley face", but is way funnier.

"But setting off for the south of camp, hand-in-ever-platonic-hand, Soren – always keenly attuned to his friend's well-being, state of mind, and indeed his every move (though in a very normal, healthy, un-obsessive way that none of the other mercenaries found slightly creepy in the least) – quickly noticed something was amiss." is the best line in the story, especially the parenthetical expression.
Rosage chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh gosh, here I was all ready to get grumpy about the summary and then I got a very welcome parody. Normally I might say some parts were just a tad on the blatant side but honestly, given the ridiculous nature of what you're parodying, it's appropriate. Thanks for this, this is going to perk my mood up for a while.
Amielleon chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That last scene makes it.