Reviews for Narnians Assemble!
Afalstein chapter 2 . 4/24
Equally great! I love the finale, and the line about the Crow always thinking everyone needs a second chance. Very Edmund-ish. This is good stuff.
Afalstein chapter 1 . 4/24
Peter joining the Howling commandos. I love it. I would read a whole story about that premise alone, and I loved the little nods to his Narnian training.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 3 . 2/4
I love this! It's great to see Lucy with Bruce especially. I don't suppose you'd write more like this? Pretty please?
MeggiMoo13 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
I think this is about the third time I've read this and i love it! Please write more
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
I'd like to read more of the interaction of Crow and Spider. It has interesting feel to the story
Ariyah chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I was told this was brilliant. And I have to say I agree.
The loads of history here really brings it to life. The continuous interactions were not only a thread of continuity, but also, I felt, a sense of getting to know each other. And the ending? Well. That was the best part of all. :-D

Ariel_of_Narnia
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This is Awesome!
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Lucy reaching out to both Bruce and the Other Guy! So typically her. I love how she renames the Hulk to Stormybuffin, and I really love how you are tying this into the beginning of Avengers, with him being in India and learning to control the anger. Now it all makes sense! :D
Saoirse7 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Ooh, Edmund being instrumental in Natasha' s defection! I like! And I knew she was good, but for Edmund to never actually catch her, she's obviously very good. I also really liked how you wrote about how Clint and Natasha met.
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love this already! Peggy training Susan on firearms and Peter fighting alongside Captain America. Fun! :)
Debate4life chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Oh, I can just see Lucy do that too. This is a promising start to the crossover, and I look forwards to seeing what happens next.

I liked the pigeon story, too.

Out of time, need to get back to HW.
dreamflower02 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Oh wow! Just, wow!

You have nailed the number one necessity for good crossovers: plausibility. More than that, you've convinced me that if Aslan had not needed the Pevensies in TLB, this is the sort of person each would have grown to be. Most especially I love the idea of Dr. Lucy Pevensie, philanthropist and Nobel Peace Prize candidate.

Because, yes, that's what Lucy would do.

And while I am not a huge Avengers fan, I'm familiar enough to know that you pretty much nailed the other characters too.
kaminoko-x chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
OOOH, you wanted feed back. My pleasure, because it's the least I can do for you and your wonderful writing. Creative there, that Lucy was the one who taught Bruce how to 'be angry all the time' so that Hulk doesn't randomly burst out and destroy stuff. I like how she's unafraid, and the Hulk is quite fond of her. She's kind of quirky in this though.
Susan being a sniper is GENIUS. Pure awesome. Makes sense that she wouldn't really like guns, so sniper it is 3
I want to know what Peter does with the Cap! That'd be a cool story, I think.
YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER ABOUT EDMUND. It would be awesome. OH WAIT, it says something about 'Crow' in the summary... okay, so then I'm just eagerly awaiting the next chap.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed those! And I didn't get confused! You did really well with this!
Rayner Fox chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Dude, I love this story. All the personalities and events line up with the Avengers they encounter. I especially liked Edmund's, it fit him so perfectly and was so dead on that it amazed me. He would do that for a person, but might I ask why you picked the codename Crow? I would like to know where that one came from. I half would have liked to see the Pevensies on the helicarrier altogether for when the Avengers team up, but I really loved your story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »