Reviews for Narnians Assemble!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This is Awesome!
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Lucy reaching out to both Bruce and the Other Guy! So typically her. I love how she renames the Hulk to Stormybuffin, and I really love how you are tying this into the beginning of Avengers, with him being in India and learning to control the anger. Now it all makes sense! :D
Saoirse7 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Ooh, Edmund being instrumental in Natasha' s defection! I like! And I knew she was good, but for Edmund to never actually catch her, she's obviously very good. I also really liked how you wrote about how Clint and Natasha met.
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love this already! Peggy training Susan on firearms and Peter fighting alongside Captain America. Fun! :)
Debate4life chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Oh, I can just see Lucy do that too. This is a promising start to the crossover, and I look forwards to seeing what happens next.

I liked the pigeon story, too.

Out of time, need to get back to HW.
dreamflower02 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Oh wow! Just, wow!

You have nailed the number one necessity for good crossovers: plausibility. More than that, you've convinced me that if Aslan had not needed the Pevensies in TLB, this is the sort of person each would have grown to be. Most especially I love the idea of Dr. Lucy Pevensie, philanthropist and Nobel Peace Prize candidate.

Because, yes, that's what Lucy would do.

And while I am not a huge Avengers fan, I'm familiar enough to know that you pretty much nailed the other characters too.
kaminoko-x chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
OOOH, you wanted feed back. My pleasure, because it's the least I can do for you and your wonderful writing. Creative there, that Lucy was the one who taught Bruce how to 'be angry all the time' so that Hulk doesn't randomly burst out and destroy stuff. I like how she's unafraid, and the Hulk is quite fond of her. She's kind of quirky in this though.
Susan being a sniper is GENIUS. Pure awesome. Makes sense that she wouldn't really like guns, so sniper it is 3
I want to know what Peter does with the Cap! That'd be a cool story, I think.
YOU SHOULD DO ANOTHER ABOUT EDMUND. It would be awesome. OH WAIT, it says something about 'Crow' in the summary... okay, so then I'm just eagerly awaiting the next chap.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed those! And I didn't get confused! You did really well with this!
Rayner Fox chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Dude, I love this story. All the personalities and events line up with the Avengers they encounter. I especially liked Edmund's, it fit him so perfectly and was so dead on that it amazed me. He would do that for a person, but might I ask why you picked the codename Crow? I would like to know where that one came from. I half would have liked to see the Pevensies on the helicarrier altogether for when the Avengers team up, but I really loved your story.
Atchu chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Another great story by you.

I especially liked Edmund's chapter in this. You did a very nice job of merging the two universes and how the characters interacted.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love this. My personal headcannon is that Susan and Peggy are the same person, but seeing them go toe to toe is just as good. And I LOVE Peter's reaction, both to the impending fight, and his instinctive recognition of Steve "not-human" ness.
Hebi R chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Might I ask for extensions of ALL of these? Please?
An Aberrant Individual chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I love Lucy! The first two chapters were brilliant; but the third is my favourite, mostly because Lucy is my favourite and I adore the way you have portrayed her, I think that you have really stayed true to Lucy's character, and her unique way of seeing the truth in people.

Altogether this is an amazingly well written story, with a truly original and realistic storyline/s.

Quick question though, in the second chapter Edmund says that he was left alone because of their "fear of his sister's anger if he were to meet an untimely end", originally Susan's role in chapter one led me to assume it was her he was talking about, but chapter three, and Lucy's comment about always being angry made me uncertain. What I would like to know is, which one was it? Susan? Or Lucy?
WingedFlight chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
And this last chapter is absolutely adorable! How bittersweet to read how Lucy's life might have gone if LB did not occur. (The more of the Everyone Lives! AU that I read, the more I want to pretend the last book never happened.)

She's so determined and the fact that she's always angry fits so well - and really does help her connect to Bruce. But yeah, mental headcanon established that this is exactly how Bruce ended up heading over to India.
WingedFlight chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Wowow love this! Edmund is such a spy and she steals his journals each time they meet and he leaves clues for her to decode just enough-! He writes coded letters to Hound! He makes the papers for her when she defects!

Love the details like the age calculations and his false names etc.

Basically, I love everything about this. And wow, responding to your PM, wow yes, Peter probably would take over. Yes.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »