Reviews for The Atrophy and Redemption of Uchiha Sasuke
mybeyondinfinity chapter 18 . 3/15
I read the entire fic in one night and I was smiling like an idiot the whole day. This fic is so amazing. All the characters are even more intersting. You show their complex emotions so beautifully. I can see Sasuke getting all worked up about the things he has done and regrets and somehow I understand why he would refuse Sakura's healing.
Anyways, you made me fall in love with his character all over keep on writing and update as soon as you can.
Sasuke seems to be coming down with something and his past guilt of trying to Kill Sakura in his lost mad state is coming back to him and his other deed of almost killing Karin would come to him.

without hate clouding his mind his guilt will fill up and make him more like suicidal and self loathing.
lordfaust chapter 18 . 2/28
Naruto being Hokage is funny, at least to me.

Ok, He is very powerful and great at raising the troops moral with his positive outlook on matter, still there would be a time he would have to make tough choices and he always wanted to be a hokage, it would be a shame if he cant bring down Homura and Koharu. Then again Naruto is never good at politics and tactful talking, it would take a long time for him to be tactful and serious.

Sakura can be Sasuke light at the end of the tunnel and he is being super stubborn like some mule and if only he would allow Sakura to examine him. I mean, its not like he has to worry about her hurting him with healing, thats just plain stupid.

If Sasuke isnt allowing himself to be treated then he really is dumb coz if he is not at one hundred percent, he cannot fight well and he should know that by now or he must be suicidal.

They have a better chance at surviving if Sasuke is at top condition and he is very skilled than Sakura with more experience and being out in the wilderness for long. Sakura is super medic who has surpassed her master and now she can maybe look into Sasuke's new disease and help him through his own darkness.

The chokuto or Sasuke's sword always made him look like picture perfect ninja and swordplay is simply awesome.

Your depcition of Sasuke and Sakura are great.

Yes, Sasuke is the kinda guy who take very long to fall in love. Especially after war Sasuke when his goals would seem empty and his mindset numb instead of blind hate.

If he does truly fall for Sakura, it would be very dangerous if she dies coz as said by Hashirama, Uchiha's can be emotional and they go nuclear when somebody they love too much ends up dead.
KeketKageAlakshmi chapter 4 . 2/28
Kage:... Oh, heck yeah

Keket: HEHEHE, stuffs goin DOWN!

Alakshmi: Yep!
MoronMan's Wife chapter 1 . 2/25
Just found this today, when someone posted it on NarutoForums; they said it was well written...Read through the chapters and this is an interesting story, Sasuke and Sakura are very much in character, which can be hard to write. It's cute seeing Sasuke open up to her and let her in more. I hope you continue with this.
Justaguest chapter 18 . 2/23
It appears Sasuke is coming down with Itachi's illness ...something similar like tuberculosis, he did cough up blood.

It is said that Sakura had surpassed her Master that is Tsunade, who is the current Hokage and after war with her genius intellect and medical talent she can be better than Tsunade. Tsunade WAS not implied as super intelligent book smart like Sakura in the past...she just had great talent at healing and is a Senju.

With Sakura here travelling close with her love interest, she can find out what is wrong with him and prepare or find the required medicine or Sasuke will have to Suffer like Itachi, for now it seems Sasuke's pride is in the way of showing weakness. Sakura can treat him after all she has surpassed her master. Sakura;s undying love for him will be her motivation to find the cure.

Sakura is the medic and Sasuke is the NEW Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyo sharingan. with the EMS sharingan, I dont think his disease is concernde with the eyes.

Sasuke will naturally get softer and fall for Sakura and might loose it like Obito or Madara if he loses her. So in a way Sakura is his ray of light and also Sasuke has slowly fallen for her, he simply has not realised it or is is in denial.

After war Sasuke would loose his hatered and mostly feel empty without purpose, here he has a new purpose.

Perhaps this disease is like a slow punishment for Sasuke for his sins, the only sins he did were betray Konoha and Stab Karin but that too is not that much coz all in all he only killed Ninja's and not civillians.
Thank you for this story! The characters are very IC and I appreciate that. Hope you update soon!
kkstev chapter 18 . 1/8
Gah! Finally someone acknowledges the fact that if Itachi was sick with some incurable disease, it's probably genetic and therefore Sasuke might have it!

Seriously, you write extremely well, think of an interesting storyline, AND have a brain? Seems too good to be true!
Brain121093 chapter 18 . 1/2
God, I just love this. If it wasn't early in the morning I would leave a longer review, but for now this will have to do:
I love how you make the characters stay true to themselves, especially Sasuke. How you are able to express his worries and thoughts so accurately, despite even him not fully understanding them, is a miracle to me. I really enjoyed reading chapter after chapter after I just found your story a day or two ago and I cannot wait for the next chapter to come.
Kind regards,
Yasmina

P.S. Happy new year!
Beautiful chapter... Wonderful story. Please update soon! I'm anxious for what's ahead!
Mystic Sorrow chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
I love it! The conflicting Sasuke is wonderful as well as Sakura :) I hope their romance blossoms soon! Hope to see more soon!
alldaylong chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
yes, we do appreciate the longer chapter :3
this is getting interesting, hoho
ju1i3Oh chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Yay, you updated Love your fighting scenes, and the slow inkling growing attraction Sasuke has with Sakura. Genius! And and what does Sasuke have?! Is it some side effect from Sharingan? Hope to read your next update soon! Keep up the awesomeness :3
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Great chapter will sasuke ever open up to sakura?
FairiesDescent chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Seductive Sakura. Yes. I love it.