Reviews for The Zodiac Brave Story: Lionheart
Rambling Puppet chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
I gotta say, this story scratches a certain itch I've had since I had the game on PS1. I liked Miluda, and felt that she was an interesting character and wished I could have invited her into the party instead of killing her in act 1. I can't wait for when Weigraf reappears. 3
LancelotQuanta chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
nice fight... when would he get to a cooler class? TT
Wolf's Honour chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Enjoying this so far.
Wolf's Honour chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Not a bad start.
GAU28 chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
As an Author who has had a lot of trouble with School getting in the way of posting, I appreciate all the work you are doing to make this story continue. The writing is truly superb, and I do enjoy the changes made as well as the characters. I truly did think, on my first play-through, that Milleuda, (or Miluda), would join you, and was surprised when she did not. I enjoy the characterization of Ramza as well as Miluda, and cannot wait to read more of the story. I will patiently wait for the next chapter. I wish you well in your studies, and hope to see more in the near future!
N.C.C.1 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
about what happened to your PS3 I sympathize cause that happened to me at the beginning of this year. Still I hope you get back to where you were soon cause this is a real good story.
WordBirdNerd chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
I like that this has a different premise from all the other novelizations, and an interesting and believable one.

Your writing is noticeably improving as you go, especially your battle scenes: the one in chapter 11 (2-5) is excellent compared to the one in chapter 2 (1-1). That scene stands out because of the tight point of view, meaning that the reader experiences everything the character does (the smell, the pain) and only what the character does. I think picking one point of view per chapter or segment and going into detail with it would let readers get more into the story and make the action flow better and feel more immediate.

The title Ms. sounds out-of-place here, especially from a princess. Since you have some PSP spellings in this chapter, I'll point out that "Ser" is actually canon and would fit into that scene well.

Is the "Tales of..." title referring to Avatar: The Last Airbender?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
This is unbelievably impressive friend, please, I implore you to finish this work of art.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
As funny as that game was, I have to admit I'd be embarrased and ticked off if she did that to me. Lol.
LancelotQuanta chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
ninja? or dragoon?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Nice chapter.

In your AN where you said you've selected Ramza's future job class, my mind immediately thought to oddball choices.

Like: "Of course he's going to be a Mime." Or something like that. Really I was just trying to think what the most un-Ramza like job is.

End game White Mage.
LancelotQuanta chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
itll be great if ramza become a dark or onion knight
Jimbobob5536 chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Always feel sorry for Ovelia.
Solyeuse chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
When suddenly, update! Review for you.
LancelotQuanta chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
so much for quick update... gl