Reviews for Longing
Vikkimarie13 chapter 67 . 11/22
I think savannah should be working with the hunters
TwilightForeverNight chapter 4 . 11/7
Uhm.. Just saying.. This is very awkward right now because Edward and Alice are brother and sister. But there mates in this story.. ':/
SavyGrace chapter 66 . 11/6
I re-read this story again and it's still the best and most frustrating story. I am worried about how all of this is going to play out, it doesn't help that one of my flaws is impatience lol. Jasper with Savannah is so disturbing and even though I know it's not his fault it still angers me. I'm more worried about how Bella is going to react to Savannah and Jasper. I really don't want her hurt emotionally or physically by this. Anyways, I love this story a lot and will try to remember that all good things come to those who wait. ;)
Vikkimarie13 chapter 67 . 11/5
Please continue I'm dying to know how she breaks her secret
elenawyattsmommy chapter 1 . 11/2
hey i just wanted to let you know i have read this story and i love it so much. i have been waiting for the next chapter for a while. is there going to be more? i really hope so.
Vikkimarie13 chapter 1 . 10/31
Update please
TeddyGramzs chapter 67 . 9/27
I have at the back of my mind your story most of the time. I am seriously starting to worry though. You gave us to understand that you have some material ready but it's been a few months already, year and a half since an actual update, so what gives? I really hope you are fine.
Casy13 chapter 66 . 9/5
I have a new theory for your ff for why Bella sometimes bleeds from her ears and nose.
I read a manga years ago where a the vampire family had a vampire daughter who instead of drinking human blood produced too much blood herself to inject into other people to make them happy, so now my theory is that Bella produces blood which Jasper can drink, since it's apparently what he needs.
That's all, also I kinda wish you never told us you would update again, because now I wake up every day with the hope there will be a new chapter but there wasn't one yet. Before I was always just heart broken because I thought there never would be a new chapter. Now I licked blood again and I don't think you want to know how many times I reread 'Longing' now.
I hope you are well!
M chapter 63 . 8/29
After Jasper asked Bella, "And meaning nothing to you?", Bella's thoughts reminded me of this quote;

“I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with you now instead of here. Maybe... if I'd said, 'I'm so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything,' maybe that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.”
Please finish this story!
burntblood.1982 chapter 67 . 7/31
Please update maybe Bella needs to leave as hunters turn up and she kisses Jasper and breaks the bond etc
MrsJGO chapter 67 . 7/28
Thanks for the teaser. I don't mind waiting for the update, it's just nice to know your amazing story will be continued. I might be more satisfying for you to post shorter chapters rather wait for longer ones to be ready however I will be happy as long as I get more Jasper/Bella.
pegasus5406 chapter 67 . 7/25
I'm enjoying reading this story hon, even though at times it's frustrating as I still love it...I can't wait to read more of it so until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
taketwotheyresmall chapter 53 . 7/22
Just found this story today and I am loving it. Particularly, I love, love, *love* Peter & Charlotte in this chapter. (Well, in all the chapters, but they are particularly outstanding here;) Can't wait to see what happens next - I'm so happy I haven't quite caught up with the end yet, though I am trying to before I go to bed tonight :) Thanks so much for sharing this awesome story with all of us!
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »