Reviews for Longing
Please finish
kimlydawn chapter 43 . 8/25
Can not bear to go on with this fic. Just can't do it...
This sucks as an ending
jeoliverio chapter 67 . 8/3
This was one of the worst stories I have ever read!
musiclilly chapter 67 . 7/7
We miss you
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 67 . 6/10
I stumbled upon your story again, as I was cleaning up my inbox. I hope that RL and your health have improved since this last post. My sincere wish is that your hiatus is driven by positive and joyful things entering your life. If not, may those joyful things be on the horizon and you are in my thoughts. In either case, your writing is lovely and I hope you continue to cultivate it, whether that is here or elsewhere.
Kriszti chapter 1 . 5/29
I would like to know will you countinue this story? I really love this fic.
At least tell us how are you? Why aren't you answering us?

Thank you.
Do you think you could post an update of your situation? Some kind of clue for us poor readers, desperately waiting for the next chapter? Just reassure us once again that you intend to post soon, because I'm personally starting to lose hope...

Take care.
I just wanted to say that I love your writing. I freaking love Longing! I've read it more than once and keep hoping for updates. I need, like really need, to know how this story will end. Your Bella and Jasper are amazing, like unbelievable how you write their thoughts and emotions and everything. You're a incredible writer, so please please let us enjoy your amazing writing again! :)
Cory5300 chapter 67 . 5/22
Your story is amazing. I am riveted and am hoping with both fingers crossed that you return to the story. Your Bella is unique and it is fascinating how you brought new and captivating characteristics to the "Bella" that we all know. I also can't help but LOVE your Jasper and pray that he gets his happy ending. He so deserves it.

Thank you for creating and sharing this great tale.
bedbin chapter 1 . 5/8
I agree with MartaS. If you write a fanfiction and you get devoted fans, then you have a responsibility to give an explanation. Is this story abandoned or what? If not, when do you think you can give us a new chapter? Personally, I really hope you will finish Longing. It's my favorite story. Please give us an update soon! Even if it isn't a new chapter. We want to know where you are with the story. Take care. (English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.)
MartaS chapter 1 . 5/8
So, it's been more then 2 years since last actuall chapter and I still keep this story in mind and hope for continuation. But as more time goes by, the more I worry that won't happen. I, and most followers I am sure, would appreciate a lot an update on where you are at with this story? Do you think realisticly you will be able to countinue it, if so when?
sarahplumb chapter 67 . 5/2
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its been or fuckin ever since you updated nearly a YEAR are you EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY OR DO YOU JUST GET OFF ON LEAVING PEOPLE HANGING AFTER THE TEASER ?
Just wanted to check in and see if you had plans to update this story soon?! Waiting to see what happens next!
bedbin chapter 67 . 4/22
Can you post a status update at the least? This is the BEST fanfiction I've ever read. I can't wait to read the next chapter. PLEASE continue story! Take care.
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »