Reviews for Longing
TeddyGramzs chapter 67 . 9/27
I have at the back of my mind your story most of the time. I am seriously starting to worry though. You gave us to understand that you have some material ready but it's been a few months already, year and a half since an actual update, so what gives? I really hope you are fine.
Casy13 chapter 66 . 9/5
I have a new theory for your ff for why Bella sometimes bleeds from her ears and nose.
I read a manga years ago where a the vampire family had a vampire daughter who instead of drinking human blood produced too much blood herself to inject into other people to make them happy, so now my theory is that Bella produces blood which Jasper can drink, since it's apparently what he needs.
That's all, also I kinda wish you never told us you would update again, because now I wake up every day with the hope there will be a new chapter but there wasn't one yet. Before I was always just heart broken because I thought there never would be a new chapter. Now I licked blood again and I don't think you want to know how many times I reread 'Longing' now.
I hope you are well!
M chapter 63 . 8/29
After Jasper asked Bella, "And meaning nothing to you?", Bella's thoughts reminded me of this quote;

“I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with you now instead of here. Maybe... if I'd said, 'I'm so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything,' maybe that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.”
Please finish this story!
burntblood.1982 chapter 67 . 7/31
Please update maybe Bella needs to leave as hunters turn up and she kisses Jasper and breaks the bond etc
MrsJGO chapter 67 . 7/28
Thanks for the teaser. I don't mind waiting for the update, it's just nice to know your amazing story will be continued. I might be more satisfying for you to post shorter chapters rather wait for longer ones to be ready however I will be happy as long as I get more Jasper/Bella.
pegasus5406 chapter 67 . 7/25
I'm enjoying reading this story hon, even though at times it's frustrating as I still love it...I can't wait to read more of it so until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
taketwotheyresmall chapter 53 . 7/22
Just found this story today and I am loving it. Particularly, I love, love, *love* Peter & Charlotte in this chapter. (Well, in all the chapters, but they are particularly outstanding here;) Can't wait to see what happens next - I'm so happy I haven't quite caught up with the end yet, though I am trying to before I go to bed tonight :) Thanks so much for sharing this awesome story with all of us!
elenalena chapter 67 . 7/18
This really is a great story and a very, very different and interesting Bella. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens when they find out about her secrets and how it'll affect Jasper. Also, i still have the feeling that the project whateveritwascalled is not going to leave her be...hope it won't do anything bad to any of the Cullens:)
elenalena chapter 62 . 7/18
She keeps going back and forth ughhh...i know, i need patience but seeing that there are only a few chapters left and no updates in a long so afraid this fic is going to end just like how things have been and are with Jasper and Bella.
elenalena chapter 55 . 7/17
Duuuude, I love this Carlisle! Seriously, a Carlisle I can actually respect fully!
NatalieLynn chapter 67 . 7/17
I'm thrilled to know you'll be updating soon and loved the teaser. As for your question about chapter length, what you've been doing all along is fantastic, so there's no need to make changes.
elenalena chapter 53 . 7/17
Ohhhhh finafuckingly! But now this scares me cause it seems like this fic is not yet complete and since there aren't too many chappies left...oh no... I'm just hoping things will roll at a faster pace from here now that he's aware!
elenalena chapter 43 . 7/16