Reviews for Addiction
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was amazing,I can't say that I feel too bad for Ron.
YeahImASlytherin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Another great Hermione/Ginny oneshot!
kestralgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I don't usually like one-shots but this is actually really good! Written brilliantly and comes across as an excellent short story. Well done :).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Love it,Hot and Sweet the perfect combination.
Echoer chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is awesome!
Ideliin chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Foxipaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
HMMM! - This ending made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it makes me want to write happy Ginny/Hermione fluff. As always plot, character portrayal, grammar, all flawless. Blown away, as usual. I feel a special need to note your intro, how you gave back history without rambling on and such. Personally, I'm awful at that. Half a chapter of backstory becomes its own fic -_- Regardless! I hereby flood you with kudos! Well done once more (:
Kiwipit chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, I think this is your most serious and intense one shot story as far as I remember. Out of your HG stories that is. Great one! I like it when you write a more adult and dramatic plot and characters who are less showing their magical side and have to deal with more "real world" problems. You still manage to keep the Gin Herm characters recognizable (well, at least the older, adult fanfic GH characters ;). Although I normally prefer stories with more of an happy end, this one definitely made it in my top 10. Thanks for this wonderful story!
mttmercado chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
just, my fave hermione Ginny story ever
ExactChange chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This one was actually the first one I read - I can't believe I didn't review it! Anyway, as usual I found myself exteremely relieved and happy to be reading one of your well-planned stories. In particular, I felt you really captured the essence of these two characters and created a realistic possible future for them. Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012

i also liked beginning about all the drunk kissing
gammaraygus chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
great read! love your writing style! sorry i've been offline lately. i am still catching up so expect to see more reviews (albeit belatedly) of your older story updates soon. cheers!
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like it! Was good! :D

Parvati48 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lol aw. This was definitely interesting though it sucks Ron had to get hurt and then got all pissed off at them. This was an intense one for sure, I could really feel the emotions Ginny was going through during it all. It sucks they broke up like they did but Ginny was right, they shouldn't be doing that if she was engaged to Ron. It all made sense and was necessary for this to happen, I just don't like to see them crying. :/ Oh well, this was great, I really enjoyed it! Good job! :D
Jiffer011291 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think the ending was good. You definitely left it open but there isn't anything wrong with that