Reviews for In the Elysian Fields
honeylime chapter 7 . 7/11
I like it when a confident and (self)righteous character, - this time Katniss - is thrown off their game. You write Katniss’ restlessness well, and it’s fun to see her unsettled. I enjoy it equally when it happens to Peeta. Her visit to Tartarus was illuminating, and the mythology knitted well with the rest of your story. If the intensity increases in the next chapter, I’ll definitely need the chocolates!
honeylime chapter 6 . 7/9
So, I think that I read the Prologue to this story nearly 6 years ago, subscribed, but decided to wait to read it until it was complete. LOL! Seeing your most recent update prompted me to jump in again, and I am so glad. This story is beautiful and a particular pleasure to be able to read the chapters in succession. I realize that I’ll come to the end of that, probably before you’ve posted again, but I regret nothing! :)

I love your take on this myth and think that you’re melding the characters with THG beautifully. One of my favorite descriptions is Katniss’ reflection on Peeta: “This immortal was an enigma. It was as though I'd cracked through a vase, believing I finally understood him, only to find another hard vessel within.” I’m enjoying the process of their getting to know one another immensely, even with all of the angst and false starts.
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 4/16
watch?vWAQCxmkG_qw Every blade laid to rest through Death's shrineless remedy
Every stain marks the test of each timeless memory
When the last breath is aired from this soulless sorcery
As we're born we return here alone

Do the souls manifest themselves anger and mistrust
When the lives that they cherished so easily were crushed
As they're born so they perish and crumble into dust
So the gods call their warriors home

Dust of the earth blown across the Elysian Fields

Every season is signless for legions of the grave
As the years fall behind us the centuries remain
But our hearts still remind us so proud and unashamed
What a legend we carved in the stone

Dust of the earth blown across the Elysian Fields

Do the eyes on the endless horizon wait for me
Will she die never knowing how much she meant to me
Will the love that I gave her be all she'll ever need
What remains when the spirits have flown

(lol sorry
I’ve been reading this story chapter by chapter since it was first posted, I was so excited when I went back to re-read this today and saw that a new chapter had been posted. It’s one of my absolute favourites and I’m so glad you’ve decided to continue with it. I was in hospital dealing with some nasty health stuff when I first discovered this story and others you’ve written and it got me through a very difficult time. Thank you so much for updating :)
BDB84 chapter 10 . 3/14
Boy, was I surprised to see a notification in my email that this lovely story had been updated. It was one of a few unfinished stories that I held hopelessly onto that would one day be continued.

This chapter did not disappoint. It was hard to read the pain in both Katniss and her father as she told him goodbye, but I so look forward to her future as Peeta's queen.
SilverSeeingEyes chapter 10 . 3/13
This is very well written and I'm totally taken by the relationship between Katniss and Peeta. Also, I found this story a few weeks ago and was resigned to the fact that it was abandoned, so imagine my great surprise and joy when you added a new chapter! Thank you for keeping up with this work - I greatly appreciate it :D
BlossomOnATree chapter 10 . 3/11
OMG I swear I almost fainted when I saw this update! Thank you so much for updating! I hope it won’t be the last time :)
So glad you are back!
YAAASSSSSSS FINALLLYYYYYYYY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS GURLLLLLL I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING I READ ON TUMBLR THAT YOU DID AND I LITERALLY SCREAMED LIKE I WAS 14 AGAIN GURLLL
Prizz chapter 10 . 3/6
Waaah! Im so glad you've updated! Its good that ive reread the whole fic recently that im ready for the new chapter. I worry about the conflict that may arise. Was the sacrifice katniss stopped for another god/goddess? Coz peeta stopped his right? Katniss is gonna get pregnant, isnt she? When they were at the olympus that thought came up. It solidified when they fucked at the end. I worry about them. I even thought the goddess of marriage was a trap or something. XD thanks for updating! Great chapter as always.
cyberlynxnet chapter 1 . 3/6
I had almost given up. so glad I didn't. I love mythology so I am digging this KP version. is there more?
omg i loved it so so much... more please soo
Estefi chapter 10 . 3/5
No necesito volver a leer los capítulos porque los tengo bien presentes! :) gracias por continuar; aquí seguimos esperando aunque pasen cinco años; ahora que vienen los verdaderos problemas ¿que pasará? wi!
muchas gracias por el esfuerzo y no dejarnos languidecer de incertidumbre;
MinaRivera chapter 10 . 3/5
OMG I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
aquarpisc chapter 10 . 3/5
Beautiful update. Thank you!