Reviews for A Night In the Life
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
:)(: Magnificent! A fantastic little gem of a story...well, in reality, all of your Tara/Pam stories are.
It was quite nice to see Tara not being judgmental about Pam's past and being all loving.
The pillow talk between these two flowed wonderfully, made me happy, and was pretty hot in all honesty.
Stunning piece. :)(:
musicalfreak86 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was really cute. I hadn't ever thought about Pam's accent, but I love it!
blumoone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm swooning 3 Love this so much!
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I loved this. So cute. And funny. And naughty at the same time.
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
These two are quickly becoming one of my OTPs. Tara and Pam just might be my favorite True Blood pairing, even though Eric is just so hot with anyone.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awesome writing! I really loved that Tara didn't judge Pam for her past. I won't say I never judge, I'm human and I do. More than I should. But not judging anyone for their past or the things they like is something I fight to do every day so I really loved that you wrote Tara saying that. Tara saying she was proud to be with Pam was also just great and sweet. Haha and then you go and be funny and naughty. I love it. :) You make a thousand some odd words pack a punch.

Thanks for sharing!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I literally broke into a (light!) sweat when I thought of Pam switching between accents. I just...accents!
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Punish her indeed. ; ) Love this! And faving it now. : D
SLJ chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
! Oh man, so many "LOL" moments there. Ahahahaha. I LOVED this idea for pillow talk. Serious in the beginning, but full of laughter in the end, especially the accent part hehe. Short, but very sweet!
Truebie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You seriously keep me sane. Thank you for another little masterpiece. Hot, hot, hot! :)
ravenbard chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That. Was. HOT. Indescribably so. Pam's dry drawl on the show is already orgasm-inducing; I think if she broke out a British accent, I would spontaneously combust.

Thanks for sharing this sweet gem of a story. We need more Pam/Tara fics on this site!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
My gosh...please keep them coming. Thank you for being awesome!
jakelover4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Yeah! I'm first to review this lovely work of art! Now...

That was HOT! And adorable, but mostly hot. I love how your writing just flows, and I could totally see them having this conversation. Great job, as always.