Reviews for The Kissing Game
stephcullen2000 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe read my latest story even if you don't watch the shows as you don't need to to read x
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Perfect, absolutely perfect! I was reading this on my break and I was giggling SO loud. My coworker, who was 40 ish feet away on the other side of the dining area, turned and asked me why I was laughing so much. Whoops :)

That was one hot kiss in the middle of his shower! And then they finally confirmed their feelings for each other, no more playing the game which makes sense. Danny summed it up perfectly, it was just the push they needed. And the ending made me so happy, not only Connor and Abby confirming they're dating, but more Danny/Sarah! It'd be cute to see a sequel (oneshot even) of Danny and Sarah's version ;)

I've wanted to read this ever since TheSingingPterodactyl made a reference in her story, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for writing :D
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Cuteness overload! I loved all the kisses, but I have to say Connor's were the best :D

When is Abby going to finally be with him officially hm?
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That's the most brilliant idea for a game ever! I love how Abby relented and gave him a good kiss at the end there. They put so much thought into it :)
musicgirl97 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
You should do a Danny Sarah version of the kissing game
TheSingingPterodactyl chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
This was adorable. I loved it. And Danny's last comment was gold. hahaha
So sweet! Very creative way to get them together, and I'm so glad they are. So cute!
Wonderful job!
TheSingingPterodactyl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
How have I missed this story? haha I loved it, when Abby kissed him the last time it was so sweet. These two are just too adorable.
Loved it!
Queen of Night chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Loved it! So adorable and fluffy!
bemcgee chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I've read just about every Connor/Abby story out there, up to the point I've seen since I haven't finished the series yet, but this may be one of my favorites. Cutest thing ever. I love it so much!
And I think Danny and Sarah might be my next favorite couple... :) Great work!
BobtheFrog chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
OMG this was the sweetest story EVER! Loved every word _ and the shower kiss? HOT! *fans self* Lovely work!
iEvenstarEstel chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Another whimsical, lovely and adorably Conby tale from you. As with all your stories, this shows them tumbling towards declaring what they really mean to each other and does it in the sweetest of ways. Great heart and it made me smile.
aunteeneenah chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Hooray for Connor having the courage of his convictions and kissing her in front of Danny and Becker. Of course, those two don't miss a thing! lol and hooray for Abby getting over herself and just accepting Connor's gift. This was great fun and the ending was just so great! Now that's what I call a win/win situation. Good job!
aunteeneenah chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
First out in public and then in the ARC? Getting serious here. I am really enjoying this. Well done.
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Okay, almost wanted to slap Abby there when she, once again, denied Connor was anything to her. Connor, of course, bless him, is hurt but accepts it. But then, "Oh to hell with it" Lovely.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was sweet and cute, exactly perfect for C&A of Season 3. I can never get enough of them kissing!