Reviews for Tales from Shibuya, Old and New
Amulet Misty chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Joshua finally showed up! I really like how you ended this fic. I didn't find it too OOC because I think Joshua missed being around people at the end of the game, and he could possibly be more cheery to make it easIer to be accepted. His teasing is his usual-self which is in-character to the max.

It was a pleasure reading this whole fic :)

Keep writing!
Momo.Pheles chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
asash I love it! I just read it all and i really, really, love it! Everyone is so IC! And is nice to see how the history is going
Good job!
Amulet Misty chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This was a nice piece. I liked taking things from Hanekoma's point of view. And I like how he's positive about how the outcome is going to turn out :3
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I like Rhyme's new dream. I think it's justified and sorta suits her x3
Amulet Misty chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
This was mind-blowing. To think that his parents pieces would be placed in Neku. That would be so damn good if it was canon somehow. Made me wonder again about how Joshua died - killing himself does seem legit though.
twig chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was very well written. I like how you still made Joshua somewhat sarcastic despite his heartfelt apology and didn't turn Neku into a total sap. Can't wait to read more!
dimidium draco chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Really good! Can't wait to see where this story goes!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh wow this was brilliant! Neku keeping his scars was a good concept. The idea of the flowers wilting there was really just powerful, for Neku. I reallly felt as if this could really be an extra to the game.
PMiller1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012