Reviews for At Last
aelita48 chapter 20 . 2/6
It's been quite a while since there were no new chapters.
I hope that you are well and that I shall still have the pleasure to read the continuation of this good fiction.
maphie chapter 20 . 2/5
Oh boy. Here it is. The last chapter but not quite the end... Any chance you're still thinking about this story?
maphie chapter 19 . 2/5
I loved this chapter! It brought out so many emotions in me.
maphie chapter 18 . 2/5
Oh thank god! Edward is back!
maphie chapter 17 . 2/5
I can feel the regret of losing 5 yrs of happiness, destroying other people, changing the course of others' lives with the bitterness and anger that is spewed about. Everyone had a part in the play but Edward's grandfather directed the disaster. I wouldn't be able to contain myself!
maphie chapter 7 . 2/5
Grandpa is a dick.
maphie chapter 6 . 2/5
Jaime was a nice surprise.
maphie chapter 5 . 2/5
This moment is either the beginning of Edward's freedom or the first wave of devastation for Bella.
maphie chapter 3 . 2/5
I love a Bella who can sing. The last sentence about saying yes to Edward's invitation to dinner might be Bella's big mistake is exactly how I feel about reading this fic after the first few chapters. I really like it but I notice that it hasn't been updated in a very long time. Yikes! But I'm already invested so I can't turn way now..
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Will you be updating this story? Would love to read the ending. Have read your stories. Enjoy reading them.
Thanks.
mariga79 chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
I love this story, will you be able to update soon?
jackiehydelover chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
::sigh:: I really miss this story...
Ms. T. Switzerland chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Love this story! Are you planning on finishing it?
sammieannelane chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Please, say something. if nothing but the bastard die and they
all lived happily ever after.
letmein123 chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
This is just so cool. Grandpa is just so cocky. I love the teaser. I can hardly wait. Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Revenge does seem to be sweet.