Reviews for Keep your hands to yourself
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was great. I really want to see THAT on the show.
Guppy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Delightful!
purplangel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Her glares said "stop teasing me," not "cut it out." (Yep, her glares say that now... too cute)

happy with himself that he could make her feel powerful, and beautiful, and wanted because she was absolutely D, all of the above. (Yes, KB, certainly is all of the above and we fans luuuv it that RC makes her feel this way)

And then she was on him, one of her hands gripping the back of his neck as she tugged him down towards her lips, groaning into his mouth as his hands clutched desperately at her waist, tugging her hips into the cradle of his own.

Yes, yes, yes. (Yes! Very hot in its simplicity)

Kate fixed him with a look, and Rick felt his stomach tightening in response because he knew that look. He had dreams about that look. It was probably his favorite look of all.

That look said "later". (Ohhhh Gawd yess! This is truly a gem. I NEEEED to see this look in season 5, lol)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was fun and hot! Can't wait until next Monday! I used to hate Mondays - what happend?! ;)
coscino chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
loved it
eesperas chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
)))) they are just adorable! and I bet that is a real scene from season 5!)) I can see it)) already hapenning!
Habita chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awesomesauce! This is what I'm looking forward to in S5. The hand holding right at the start of Always is so touching (pun intended) for me, and the way they try to casually drop them when Ryan and Esposito arrive so they won't see... gah! Here's to more "casual" touches between them before everyone finds out ;)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So fun! I love the way he describes the newness of every touch - every millimeter.
klscastle chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very cute!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Her glares said "stop teasing me," not "cut it out." - LOVE it!

I hope something like that breakroom scene happens on the show this season. That was only at the PG level, right?
Mark C chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
All it took was for Rick to look at Kate in a longing way and she loses it.

Just loved seeing Kate just let her control at the precinct drop and had a make out session with Rick in the break room. Unfortunately, things came to a swift end when the boys caught them to let them know that there was a body and a case for them to work.

But the look Kate gave Rick before they left meant that they would pick things up later.

The last line was very fitting.

Excellent job.
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awww! Continue this pleeeease! So many scenarios so little time! Going to favourites!
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either! :)
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I can imagine that in season 5 ! Very good story. Thanks.