Reviews for Heart Bound Box
tinawinna chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
Please update soon so I can see what's in the box from Rin. :)
tinawinna chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
T-T my heart broke for poor Shippou... I think it hurt even more so because he named his daughter after the girl he saw as his mother... T-T
HelleSilverwolf chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
I await the next chapter, I've also read several other fics of yours. Update sooner than later :)
dxlmao chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I...cried! Oh god. Just ugh.
LadyKagome14 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I Like this Story but when i read it all i willl put more in and said a little more about it well gat to go later
Love Lad Kagome 14 aka Kagome 15 or Princess Korra 22
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
awwww i absolutly love this story, very well done couldnt' stop reading it.
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
Is this story finished cause i am really upset if it is
Magic Basher54986 chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
I can't wait for more! Give me more!
LadySakurraa chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
i read that final line and i was like OMG DONT END THE STORY LIKE THAT. then i noticed the story wasn't updated as complete so please next chapter soon
Miss.Undo chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
Wash that is so sad!
slavetothebear chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
i struggled with choosing to read this. i have glanced at the title and sumurry offten. then i finaly decided to give it a chance, i couldn't put it down i started reading saturday and it now thursday moring litterly 1:30 am lol.
I just would like to say i love the way you wright and can't wait for the next chapter. thank you
Lady Tala chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
Omg I've been waiting for this update for a while. I hope you do so again soon. I need to know what's in that damned box lol
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I somewhat like the plot so far but you need to check your grammar. I think you're missing a word in one of your sentences and your usage of possessive nouns is slightly wrong.
Sweet163 chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Please write more soon.
Rukia.mas chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Wow.. Awesome.. Live this couple and the story has been very intriguing.. Please update soon.. Dying to know what happens next..