Reviews for Fix You
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Enjoyed so much I'm going straight to the sequel ;-)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Loved this story, with its complicated emotions and authentic depiction of action sequences. Very good job keeping all the plates spinning in the air at once. Can't wait to read the sequel. Looking forward to more Carter goodness!
HDWren chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Ooohhh i cant wait to read your next story! :D
Setoglomper chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Oooh a continuation! Reese and Finch...and Grace dealing with a new case! I can't wait! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I loved your story, but ending left huge questions.
The Fictionist Aura chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Love that clever little last line "Welcome to the afterlife". Great writing and hope to see more from you :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Thank you for a such a wonderful story! If John hasn't already redeemed himself in a season of POI, he has now. I totally enjoyed this read and as John has, I would like to see Finch happy, so anytime you decide to write a sequel, I'll be reading it. Well done!
ladybrin chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I LOVED this fic- so glad that everything worked our well- HOPE you write another one- esp . with Harold and Grace- we have so few fics with Harold having a love interest-
Pandora Jonet chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
This was a wonderful ending! Though I'm questioning how John lived through that. o-o A sequel would be amazing!
HDWren chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Wow! Geat ending! I was scared for a moment that they were all dead but I just realized that metaphorically, they are all dead. I love the discription of Reese's thoughts in the beginning of the chapter.
Yes! You should write a sequel!
Great story. It's a really well thought out story and I love your writing style. I hope you write more soon.
Setoglomper chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
At first I thought, OMG everyone's dead...then I remembered that they 'killed' Grace...so he was probably welcoming her to their 'afterlife' of sorts. Duh. Lol.

Can't wait to read the epilogue and I hope you continue some after this! So much can be told from where this is ending, especially now that their lives will all be a bit different now with Grace around.

:) Once again, excellent work!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
You sort of suck for this.
You know that right?

lol

Great story.
ladybrin chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
This was just wonderful- pferect reuniting scene between them- I only want to know what happened with John- and SEE harold in her arms for a brief moment- teehee- and I know the sequel has to be in the works-
lionsassy chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Poor John.
lionsassy chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
I'm glad they are reunited. I hope John is ok. Good story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »