Reviews for Her life in Weeks
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
I hate to be a grammar monster, but it's Upon signing the papers. A PONE is a mount and if you're from the southern United States it usually refers to biscuits or corn break.
MaileS chapter 32 . 12/17/2012
This was a good story but pregnancy lasts approximately 36-42 weeks, and anything after 37 weeks is considered full term. 30 weeks is really early.
planet p chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Hmm, doesn't sound good. Con crit: a few typos, that's all.
anonymouse2u chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
You should post at missingpieces too!
Nancy chapter 32 . 9/15/2012
A good story. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out why Parker really left Jarod shortly before the baby was born. But it is remedied at the end when she had the "smarts" to call him to help with the delivery of their baby. Glad he was able to get there in time and assist with the delivery. Hopefully all will be good for the three members of the family. Jarod is correct: "We're only stronger together", and Parker, where her new found widsom agrees that he is correct. Oh, a happy ever after. Welcome to the baby! Thanks for a good story and for posting it so we all could read and enjoy.
KSPretenderFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I liked your story. It was sweet. But normally, pregnancy goes through about 40 weeks not 29 weeks. At 29 Weeks, she would only be around 7 months along. A bit early to have the baby . . . Enjoyed the story though
Alfonsa De Gama chapter 28 . 9/13/2012
Your story is really good ! It's really in character !
Cary on :D
Nancy chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Oh, Parker, find a way to contact Jarod. He loves you and will gladly help you and shelter you!

This is a happy / sad / poignant story - so far. Parker has such internal conflict: should she do what her heart tells her to do or should she stay and be true to the Centre and her father - which will, of course, kill her. Ah, Jarod, the forbidden fruit, but her true love.

Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I look forward to another posting - quickly please!