Reviews for Journeys of a young wizard
iNerd89 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Ohmygosh, I simply love this story and the characters in it! Of course, my favorites are Daniel&Caroline. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
MAH MILKSHAKES BRING ALL DA BOYS TO DA YARD!
Fredward c chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
OH HOLY JESUS LOL I LOVE THIS. And Yus, It's The Real Fredward O_O
NightSkyWolves chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Oh yea, if I ever mispell anything, I BLAME AUTOCORRECT! :O
NightSkyWolves chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Well, that's pretty good to know. Hehe. Finger slips. I hate 'em. They're so freaking annoying.
NightSkyWolves chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Just don't sweat anything. Take your time with writing, start with a rough draft, and scan for errors. Always capitalize "I," formal areas like Wizard City, and only capitalize "earth" if it is in a statement involving other planets, constellations, or other heavenly bodies. (Example below)

"The Spiral is a legendary universe far different from the one mortals know, the ones containing Earth, Venus, all of those. I believe it's called the Milky Way."

That was just an example. Please continue, and no need to worry about anything. I'm sorry if you take this as a flame. I appologize, I'm a huge Grammar Nazi, I believe that's what they're called.
NightSkyWolves chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Pretty good story, but you could use some grammar improvement. I don't mean thisas a flame, its a very nice fic, but it has spelling, punctual, and grammatical errors. I'll help you out, just try something like this. Only an example.

"Oh Ambrose, it's called Halloween."Alura said with an "are-you-kidding-me face.

"What's is this "Hallow of ween" you speak of?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, it's a holiday we celebrate back on earth, people dress as monsters and go around houses collecting candy," Fred explained.

"Oh. Seems... fascinating." Ambrose mumbled with a blank expression.

That was only an example, and I am only attempting to help your story a bit. You have a good story running, and you should be proud. If you don't wish to listen to my advice, it's perfectly fine, I'm not your boss. But this is probably something I'll continue to read.
Fantasy Dreamer the Believer chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Good job!
Fantasy Dreamer the Believer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
A few things. Capilize I. ALso capilize the first words after a sentance. Also try not to rush your story! (I do it to so your not the only one!) And try to make it longer. Good job
AxelleThundereye chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I don't feel like logging in.

You gotta work on some spelling and grammar dude. Perhaps get a beta? Or, if you wish, you could PM me the chapter and I'll edit it. :)

As for the plot, it seems interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.

Joke... Hmm...

Okay this is slightly inappropriate. But here it is...

A boy was talking about PCs in class, when a popular girl began making fun of him. The teacher said "Watch it! He may be your boss one day,"

The boy calmly replied, "Highly unlikely. I don't plan on being a pimp."

B*tch got PWNED!
a person chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
you spelled towards wring -_- its towards boy
Call Me Shadow chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hey, it's me. XD

Well, it's pretty short do I can't say too much yet... you need to start a new paragraph each time someone speaks. Capatalize the word "I", formal places like Wizard City, and the first letter of every sentence. Also, you dont have to bold actions, you can just describe them. FOR EXAMPLE..!

"Woah is this Wizard City?! I wonder what I was called here for?"

"Attention! All new students please report to golem court for registrations!" called out a stork. Wheres that? Daniel noticed people walking towards a tunnel, so he followed them.
Midnight Nakamura chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I sort of have a feeling in to where this is going...
But then again, I'm a crazy romance fanatic...
So yeah, this story is pretty good with your first try in Fanfic. Dont forget to start a new paragraph when someone else is talking. Also, try adding more describtion (Yeah, my spelling sucks).Next chapter, try to add more actions instead of talking, it'll soon be like a script if you continue the way you already are. So change it up! With these changes, your chapters will be longer and better. Happy Writing!
(This review has been approved by Momoko Nakamura... well not really)
laughalot4321 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
If this is your first then i can tell your gonna be a great writer, but just temember one little thing, start a new paragraph when someone else talks. other than that its pretty great!