Reviews for Cobblestones to Corsets
sullysnonna chapter 1 . 9/21
I love this story. I so look forward to future chapters!
WhereDidLifeGo15 chapter 1 . 8/3
Was this story pulled?
aamlkb chapter 1 . 2/9
More?
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 1/19
That was very entertaining so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. If there is more why is it marked complete? TTFN! JXB
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Is this just a repost of a story previously posted on FFN? My old mind thinks I've read it before.
sagajunkie chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Great start. Esme seems a good replacement to help B become whom she is to be.
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Loved it over there and will love it here.
MommaK2017 chapter 2 . 12/25/2018
Please don’t take this story down! It is my go to read!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Please don't remove this wonderful story! I absolutely love this! Merry Christmas!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
I was half way through this and you took it down while I was switching chapters :P Haha, I loved what I read anyway. Merry Christmas.
Isamuso chapter 50 . 3/23/2018
Thank you for the work you put in to this great story. I am quite late to the party, but have loved venturing into your Victorian world over the last few days. Such lovely touches of the period in the story, and I love your Edward and Bella characterisations. Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2018
Bella has no issue going over to the cullens huge estate...but town? OH MY!

Its a bit ridiculous.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/19/2018
Bella signed the letter as YOURS? That seems highly inappropriate for a girl to say to a man that she isn't courting.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/19/2018
OMG BELLA...WTF?

"He cant think of me that way! I'm too young, I don't wear fancy dresses!"

No Bella, he shouldn't think of you that way because your a fucking moron. Obviously in those times she isn't too young...and she knows that. I'm sure she also knows that "gentleman" fuck poor girls all the time, they just don't marry them. Unless of course they love them and don't care what other people think. And of course in this case he doesn't care and his family doesn't care either...she MUST have noticed this because ...well duh
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2018
why would they assume that bella would accept a bunch of gifts but not a doctor for her brother? That makes bella seem really selfish. And whats wrong with bella?
2,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »