Reviews for Christian's slave
this story hurt me .. Poor E! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Great
pauleen chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Sorry about that. Some people just spoils it foe others.
pauleen chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow. That was powerful.
ChibiRealm chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I'm not usually in to one shot stories and I'm more of an Ana fan then Christian but I liked your current story and decided to check this one out. I liked it quite a bit. It kept me reading to the end and I did not want to put it down. I said it before you have great character development skills but you also have a nack for great story lines!
ButterflyGurly chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wow I really liked this story... Kind of explains some things about Christians character that weren't really touched on in the books.
stine1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Really great story!
Lori66 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I have always wondered how deep the whippings got. It's a shame you stopped this story you COULD add so much more!
Thank you for sharing!
AriadneInNaxos chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
What a poignant story. I can see that it would be very tedious for a Dom if his sub was so totally submissive, once the initial novelty wore off. Have you thought about writing tales of the other 14?
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Awww!

This is soooo good!

It's a shame to n not add to it!

Well done on a good story though!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love this story you wrote really well got the Christian grey personality so right hope you write some more xx
Fefe3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was intense but also a really good look into pre Anna Christian. Will E and Christian cross paths in the future?
sheltiegirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very good. Every entertaining. I enjoyed the story a lot. I hope to be reading more of your stories soon.
all8row chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved this story! Well done:)
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, I loved this story it really was sweet at the end!

Fantastic Writing!