Reviews for How To Save a Life
amkay chapter 5 . 1/21
This was definitely an interesting take on all four of them and I enjoyed it. It's a shame the story isn't finished, because it's really good and there aren't enough stories with these type of relationships between Deidara and Kisame, and Itachi and Sasori.

I'd love to read more of this story, but I enjoyed it regardless.

And can I say how hilarious it is that Deidara and Sasori are so short? That amuses me to no end!

Anyway, this was a fun read and thanks for writing it.

amkay
eenayde chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Really well-written so far! The story is developing well too. Really awesome job you've done here!
eenayde chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Yay! Sasori's back! It's been really good so far. I can't wait to read more.
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great start! Really has me hooked.
Shoto94 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Omg a update!
I still read this! Would've reviewed sooner but had too much to do because of family stuff.
You write better than me so don't think that way.
Hope you update again soon!
Lemonie chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Yes! Keep updating! This is really interesting so far :)
Jeankircshtein chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I love it, all the drama and mixed emotions sure are interesting to read. Itachi's and Kisame's is getting all amusing as well, I like it very much.
You should continue this beauty!
Hannahneko chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter !
Boiled Broccoli chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Yes I am still reading! ;_; I remembered how sad I was when I knew it was sorta discontinued months ago... I felt so disappointed but you updated, so yay! Hope to see more of these, can't wait to let those two have more interaction XD
deidaralover4evr chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I really liked this chapter :)
I have to reread the story because I don't remember it too well
But I definitely think you should keep going with this :P
Kinkycurls chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
This story is really good! You write really really well; please continue!

I love Sasori and Itachi's relationship too! They're really funny tgt :) Deidara and Kisame are cute too! But it has to be SasoDei and KisaIta of course! 3 Love the way you portray their relationship with each other though! Awesome!

Sasori being embarrassed easily makes him really funny and cute! Deidara will guide him through it alright /wink xD Can't wait to see what happens between those two.

I really like this story a lot so please continue to update it :) it's really well written and it keeps me guessing! Can't wait for the KisaIta part too!
Noleewut chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I just
Akaosagakskansansn xD
I love the conversations between Sasori and Itachi
Keep on writing!
AkumaNoDanna chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I loved the chapter cx and gosh i shudnt be reading this actually, the whole concept of sassy disappearing like tht is so sad ;_; sorry, i get emotional over fiction -; but i thought it was very well written c: i mean it, its not easy to live up to my standards since im horribly picky but i rly did enjoy this. Cant wait for more!
RMStrange chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
AHHHH IT UPDATED! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!
Ah this was really great and I'm so glad you updated it. The suspense was killing me! This is a really good fic and you should totally keep writing.
xoxodenisee chapter 5 . 12/18/2013