Reviews for Metronome
snowpuffs chapter 19 . 5/15
Recently re read all chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
This chapter made me sympathize with Hotaru. I'm hoping she can meet with Hiei one last time.

As usual, your writing beats the heck out of mine. Mine's a bit stilted. X3

Oh and congrats on graduating from college.

-xSakuraRosesx
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Got to say...I am feeling depressed now...but this was a great chapter! Update soon!
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
cool story
Princess Unikitty chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
This chapter dragged on... a lot... will be interesting to see how this ends. Or not. I don't know how spergy that is.
SissyPerigrin chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
lol I didn't even notice that you stole this from fruits basket. I love that anime. Your version is cool too.
Spirit of the Dead chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
So many feels in this chapter! I think I legit went through most of my emotional spectrum. I was angry with Hotaru, then understanding, confused, sad, hopeful, annoyed, shocked, depressed, just... Dear lord woman! I need to like, watch a movie full of pointless explosions and slapstick jokes just to get over this chapter. The last scene was very reminiscent of Furuba, but I liked how it played out and your character selection for it.

I rejoiced when Saturn came back to mentally slap Hotaru out of her funk. I know she's been through a very traumatic experience, but I can't help but feel more for Hiei who actually had to be the one to commit all those painful deeds. Seeing what was going on through Hotarus mind was useful though in understanding where she was coming from... Still, she needs to go find our little Youkai and settle this! Gah, if your last two chapters are as emotionally exhausting as this one, I'm no sure I will survive, but I'll try.

Please update again as soon as you can!

Chow!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Gah! Can't believe I forgot to review these past two chapters. So, here it is. So much drama to love. The bad guy is dead but it's not a happy ending yet (if you're planning to have one at all). I figured Hotaru would choose to become the new Saturn, but the little twist of her not remembering Hiei at all was a good one. How is our little dark powered, demonic introvert gonna solve this one? If he even wants to? Well I guess he does, since he does sort of have feelings for Hotaru, so the real question is; will his stubborn ass go through with it?

I'm wondering if you're going to delve into the tournament with the three kings much. Since you stated you want to keep this around 20 chapters, I'm guessing you'll just touch on it here and there, but that'll be interesting to see. Ah! I can't wait for the rest of this story!

Please update again as soon as you can!

Chow! :D
xSakuraRosesx chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Sorry I couldn't review earlier. I've been busy with life. I did enjoy chapters 15-17 and I really hope Hotaru can remember Hiei eventually.
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
cool chapter Hotaru's back :D yay BUT... She dons't remember poor Hiei D;
aquafina rain chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
lol just let me wallow here in my tears ;o; i sort of suspected that something like this would happen? but that didn't make it more okay hahahaha my heart for hiei is just everywhere right now and i'm like sooo exasperated at hotaru which! says something about you as a writer haha bc like i said before, i've turned into a believer. i guess i just never really noticed how similar they were lol (and now i want a real crossover to happen -.- ). BUT anyway now i'm really looking forward to hiei's version of events (which i'm sure will make my heart crawl away and crack into pieces ;;;; )

and! omg i need to comment on how great you wrote mukuro bc! i was waiting for her appearance hahaha i'll admit it took me awhile to actually warm up to her bc she was just so creeper in the anime BUT THEN my eyes opened once i read the manga and i was like i understand now why she's so amazing! and i totally digressed haha but you wrote her so calm and confident and "i really could not care less about you hiei except i do care but only a little bit" and it all just fits and is wonderful and mukuro!

and ami ahhh my hands are up in the air again! i love ami and her doctor smarts and i think i mentioned this before but i really do appreciate the involvement of the other senshi in this. and botan too! she is just so precious and you write her so preciously. AUGH i just want some resolution for hotaru and hiei ;;;;; hahaha thank you for updating! as always, i enjoyed it :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
looks good so far. keep it up.
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
cool story
aquafina rain chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
omg so much has happened ;; i have every single feeling in the world about/for hiei right now. i really really really just enjoy and appreciate so much that he is still so in-character, even with the original world/fake world/other hiei memories all combining and alkfdalj;kdfa you just get it right. bc when hiei cares for someone, he's not gonna just idk smother them! like how i always see in other fics (Dx). he silently cares ;; like an over-dramatic shadow hahahaha and you are just so spot-on! and i love it.

i really look forward to how things are going to end (as well as extra scenes! pretty please please please). i think you've done a great job putting the two worlds together and ;; haha i'll be honest, hieixhotaru was just sort of "there" for me but maybe now i'm a believer ;o;v you've convinced me lol. anyway! thank you for the updates :)
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
...Wow...this was written really well! And I like how Hiei is acting in this...he's worried but doesn't show it. Typical Hiei. :P Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!