Reviews for Another Umbrella Moment
Vynix Wang chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this :D
chebbie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I've thought of an additional scene if you don't mind me sharing it with you. :))

After the 'unanticipated' meeting was finished, Mana-sensei immediately went to the laboratory to see if Tsurara was still there but of course, as to be expected the doors were already locked and Tsurara was nowhere to be seen.

"So Tsurara-chan has finished, I guess I'll be treating her lots of ice creams tomorrow." Sensei thought as she dashed off to go home.

She was walking along the corridors when she instinctively looked through the windows as she thought she saw two figures in the corner of her eye. "Isn't that..." She observed more closely. Her eyes widened as she saw Rikuo and Tsurara walking away from the campus under the same umbrella.

The couple gained a little smirk from the teacher, "Ara... so they really were going out."

-END-

Or somewhere along those lines. I thought I'd see it in the end. Haha, funny because it just popped up inside my mind, I am no writer so I don't know if that will suffice. By the way, this story was good. It's nice to see a NuraMago fic with no OoC-ness. It's sweet, I'm glad I came upon your story. Keep it up. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
love it
mich05 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
your story is very good and catchy..i like and enjoyed reading it..i even read it two-three times haha because you have a good way of building stories especially for rikuo-tsurara pair..hope to read more of your stories about them..goodluck and ill support you..
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It's nice. Wonderful. Thank you. )
Dennou Writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aaaawn, that was so kawaii! But, I must say I think you need a beta. There are many mistakes with both Japanese and English language in this...