Reviews for Harry Takes No Crap Oneshot Series
Mcgonagall is a FUCKING BITCH!
davycrockett100 chapter 7 . 9/9
Sitalia chapter 7 . 8/20
I wish this went farther in the series. It's brilliant!
SlickRCBD chapter 2 . 4/18
So, this chapter is intended to help explain how victim blaming happens and refusing to lift a finger to help a student being subjected to constant harassment and bullying without the teacher being evil or uncaring?

I myself was in a similar situation that you had Harry in when in 8th grade. The designated target, and "those kids from respectable families wouldn't do that, you must be starting it and lying about it".

I didn't get my happy ending, but I transferred for 8th grade so it was one year, then on to high school.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 7 . 3/4
Excellent one shots. Your ideas are good but you need more use of spell check and watch your pronouns (he and she). Looking forward to reading your other ideas.
draco122 chapter 7 . 2/25
that was good a lot of fun to read.
draco122 chapter 4 . 2/25
that was awesome
draco122 chapter 3 . 2/25
that was good so far this is good
GeniusReader chapter 7 . 2/5
nice should continue it further
Cateagle chapter 7 . 1/6
Oh, my, that is going to change more than a few things as a much more prepared and aware Harry goes his own way. Methinks that his former friends are now being given furiously to think and the results could get interesting. I wonder if any of them will actually give him a proper apology?
Bobmin356 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Look up the Potter lexicon on google, it will help with the fact that you can't spell the names of people properly.
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Is good see a fic with a proactive Harry that don't bash Dumbledore.
beulah2013 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Yes! Amazing! You are my favorite as of now!
TiffBaby101 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014