Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
tsccsarahfan chapter 8 . 4/5
Please tell me you're working on updates for this and tortured soul. The wait is killing me.
fastandloud chapter 8 . 1/9
Stumbled on this today. Very original and excellently written.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 8 . 1/6
You're alive! Miracle of miracles!
You really put Sarah through it this time around. The descriptions of her symptoms were really frightening. It's scary to see Sarah in such a vulnerable position. The idea of the metal poisoning was cool and unexpected. As if it wasn't traumatizing enough for Sarah, with the sex and the machines and such. Good on you for adding the sprinkles of humor, they're very needed.

Also, Sarah knows who Doctor Who is. That is all.

Now update again before 2016, will you? :)
tsccsarahfan chapter 8 . 1/6
Yikes. Poor Sarah. I had to go back and reread the whole fic since it had been so long. Not that I'm complaining. This piece has a lot of layers. It deserved a reread. I can't wait to see where you'll take us next. Happy new year. Thanks for the long awaited update. Please do it again soon.
Andi82 chapter 8 . 1/6
Honestly, I've never read this story before, cause it was neither finished nor updated for months. And sadly, here are many of that kind...
The story itself is intriguing with a dark touch. Really like that. Although I'm not that much into femslash stuff, you actually handling things very modest and I'm curious now, if/what might happen between the characters. So an update before Christmas would be great ;)
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 1/5
:D YAY You're back! Wow it's been a while :p

Good chapter, :o how strange she has such a reaction.
Sarah sure has been through the wringer in this one. It's okay with me that you took 2 years to update because I didn't find this story until today. Please don't take another 2 years to update. There's a darkness that pervades this story. It's twisted. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to recoil from the subject or not. Lucky for me you temper the bleakness with humor. So although there are times I flinch and read with only one eye open I have to say I like this story. It has been full of surprises. I hope there is a lot more to come.
comicbooklovergreen chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Well. You already know most of my feelings on this. But I think the edits definitely helped and I liked Sarah's snideness toward Cameron. Return to old times and all that. And Sarah's constant need to puke was aptly amusing.
Riskreader chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Ah Sarah's ever more mixed up about her reactions to her 'metal' I'm thinking she might not be manipulated so much if there wasn't at least some germ of a real emotion towards them

Huh cameron want's the fire humm... she should be careful of that she doesn't get too close to it & get burned.

I don't envy sarah having to teach John the Will Of Fire to john whom get to exercise it on cinder world ie: future war.
LesCrimesDelAmour chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Well I don't know if I can honestly say I "like" this, but that was interesting for sure. The whole exchange felt like a roller coaster, a lot less creepy than the original version you sent me. Not sure if that's good or bad for me lol but I'm still in. Will you be wrapping this up next chapter?
lithiummessiah chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I don't get it. Does she or doesn't she love present John? She will be his lover even though she doesn't love him? I love John and Cameron I want both of them to be in love. :(

I KNOW she loves John. Why are you trying to hurt my feelings? Should i read the rest of this or will I just be depressed and sad?
morded chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Yay! This was a great chapter. I think Cameron loves present John as much as he loves her. She wouldn't have overrode her programming otherwise. The act of love as Josh Friedman called it.

All I ever want is to see john and cameron together and happy and Sarah happen too. Sarah loves her son more than anything and I honestly don't think she care who he loves as long as he's happy. It's lame, but I just want them all to be happy. I feel like all of them deserve it. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I like the way you brought in past scenes from the show to lend credibility to both characters. Sarah's reactions seem realisitic. Cameron's also. Please bring on the homecoming with John soon.
tsccsarahfan chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Damn! Didn't see any of that coming. For a minute I thought we might get a little Camerah and then you zigged. Just when the Jameron part made me want to vomit (which poor Sarah does an awful lot of, BTW) you zagged. Nice job keeping things unpredictable.
olischulu chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Very good.

But Cameron seems unsure if she loves him. She said that she's willing to be his lover NOT that she loves him.
I really don't like her beeing a sextoy.

But I hope she will love him before they got into "details".
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »