Reviews for A for Effort
Loving Fiction chapter 1 . 10/26
...

Oh. MY. Effing. God.

What do you feed your brain? How do you come up with stuff like this?

I'll be honest with you, I picked this one out along with 10 other little random fics from some other authors 350 fic long favourites list... And boy, did I get more than the 10-minute mildly amusing forgettable entertainment I expected... Have you ever read anything so unexpectedly mindblowingly hilarious that you just sit back in stunned silence, unable to give sound to a proper reaction through the sheer plethora of possible choices in your head? That just happened to me... I don't even know if I've ever read anything else you've written, but if this one is indicative of anything, it's that you well deserve your new story-stalker... Do keep writing, because by god gracious, you are brilliant at it... Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just go raid your published works for more entertainment...

And Thank You Very Much for a much needed laugh...:D
AAAAAAAH
OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD!
I especially liked Taylor there just cause she's a real person and "He's my favorite too."
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!
IWishIHadATurtle chapter 1 . 8/3
Its fucking beautiful. Some of the most profound things are created on a lack of sleep. I applaud you. I was ready for tony to slay that man right there. Everything about this is absolutely perfect and I don't have words to describe how much I love it.
I loved it especially the end with Tony
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/3
Dear Gums:

Just thought I should mention this: It should be "Tony Stark is no-one's ho". A hoe is a gardening implement.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 2/26
Love this so much! Attacking Bruce/Hulk near Tony? Big mistake. Only thing tat didn't make sense to was Darcy's text to Thor; how was Taylor sassy? She barely spoke and when she I'd, all she said was he's my favourite too, but other than that, so awesome!
icecatfire again chapter 1 . 1/6
xD this is even funnier the SECOND time. xD I LOVE you tony. xD I wonder how loki would react to this. xD those two are SO much alike. xD
Razekker chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
OH MY GOD! THIS WAS FANTASTIC!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
... that was... wow... I can SO see tony do that. :)
TheDarkestFallingStar chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
i need more of this! MORE lol
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I wanna know what happens afterwards!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
A
Raven chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I want a sequel! Please! Please, with macaroni and cheese on top?
Marmidotte chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I... kind of want you to write Taylor meeting Hulk, now... Other than that, well done.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
science bros before chat shows