Reviews for In Five Seconds Everything Changed
5-STAR chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Great chapter
hikeyosemite chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
It was good to see an update from you! I really liked this chapter. It was cute and sweet, and Harvey is adorable as daddy. Mike's statement about remembering was a tad heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this series! Just a thought - you could have loads of fun with a chapter that has Mike suddenly remembering everything until just before the accident; Harvey and Donna could struggle with trying to let go of their 'baby' as Mike wants to be independent.

I'd love for it to happen - though maybe as like, I don't know a dream or something because I love this series and I don't want it to be over and I like Mikebeing the baby haha :)
shygirl377 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Very cute, sweet story! Im looking forward to the next chapters! Update soon!
5-STAR chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I would like for Mike to get his some of his memories back and become embarrased but still need daddy Harvey and maybe act like a rebel teen to gain independence...
hikeyosemite chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I really liked this chapter! I was hoping to see "the beginning," so, thanks for that!
killerpuppy chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Aww what a cute chapter can't wait gor more
killerpuppy chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
aww I felt so bad for Mike when he was sick, but when he got better I couldn't stop laughing, especially when it said he painted the puppy blue! Can't wait for the next chapter
Freckle Red chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter :) I am however confused about the weight and the Temp Mike has. I don't recognize the numbers you use. I mean here the regular temp is 98.9 degrees. The weight (let me use mine as an example) Is 100 pounds. You must use a different equation than in the US I guess. Can ya explain it so I can understand what his weight is? pretty please -puppy dog eyes-
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I really love this story so I love it when I see an update :) however one small point if Mike's temperature was 46c then he would be dead! Anything above about 38.5 is critical! Don't worry though it is only fanfiction :) well done x
killerpuppy chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
aww poor Mike! Hardman is an ass! Also I laughed in the beginning with Mike and the water basin, anyway can't wait for the next chapter )
killerpuppy chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I love this story! Is it complete will there be more?
hikeyosemite chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
You have to admire the patience of anyone providing day care! My nieces exhaust me after one day.
Perhaps you could do a fun day? Outing or just at home? Or maybe you could do a chapter looking back at how Mike came to be this way and Harvey and Donna dealing with the changes initially.
hikeyosemite chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Bad Harvey, buying Mike everything in the store. Can't say I truly blame him though.
hikeyosemite chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Interesting concept. I like reading this version of Harvey.