Reviews for In Five Seconds Everything Changed
Dani for Jesus chapter 16 . 9/4
I loved reading in five seconds everything changed and can't wait to read the 17 chapter of this story please include a part where Harvey and Donna adopt Mike and become his loving mommy and daddy forever meanwhile I'm reading Harry lives
Dani for Jesus chapter 16 . 9/4
I loved reading in five seconds everything changed and can't wait to read the 17th chapter of this story please do a part of where Harvey and Donna adopt Mike and becomes his loving mommy and Daddy forever
Dani for Jesus chapter 16 . 9/3
I loved reading In five seconds everything changed and can't wait to read the 17th chapter of this story meanwhile I'm reading Michael James specter
Dani for Jesus chapter 16 . 9/3
I loved in five seconds everything changed and can't wait to read 17th of this story Meanwhile I'm reading freaks aren't allowed
Dani for Jesus chapter 16 . 9/3
I loved reading In five seconds everything changed and can't wait to read 17th of this story meanwhile I'm reading from the beginning to the end
...
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I don't know how to feel about this. I read the first chapter completely but I doubt that I would continue reading but that's just because it's not my cup of tea. It's well written and the plot did seem interesting. Even though I will not continue to read there are people that will so keep up the good work.
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Seriously confused just because he regressed doesnt mean that he would have a stroller he would have wheelchair he would have a regular bed not a crib turning into a baby mentally they would have dignity and not do most of the things plus donna would not be able to pick him up he was a grown man
hikeyosemite chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
You used both my suggestions! You're awesome. :)
This was very good. I can't believe Mike took a duck!
hikeyosemite chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
I'm definitely partial to the sweet "Aww" moments between Mike and Harvey. It would be good to see some Donna/Mike time, just because she's awesome. Maybe Harvey gets sick/hurt, and how Mike deals that?
5-STAR chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Great chapter
hikeyosemite chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
It was good to see an update from you! I really liked this chapter. It was cute and sweet, and Harvey is adorable as daddy. Mike's statement about remembering was a tad heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this series! Just a thought - you could have loads of fun with a chapter that has Mike suddenly remembering everything until just before the accident; Harvey and Donna could struggle with trying to let go of their 'baby' as Mike wants to be independent.

I'd love for it to happen - though maybe as like, I don't know a dream or something because I love this series and I don't want it to be over and I like Mikebeing the baby haha :)
shygirl377 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Very cute, sweet story! Im looking forward to the next chapters! Update soon!
5-STAR chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I would like for Mike to get his some of his memories back and become embarrased but still need daddy Harvey and maybe act like a rebel teen to gain independence...