Reviews for Radiate
Frog-Lizard chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Frog: I feel bad for Amy. Imagine your spouse leaving for six years, knowing you can't even get an occasional phonecall or email :( Hopefully she's a devoted sort of woman. I like how you've set up Christine and Ben's friendship though, it seems as though Christine almost wishes they were more than just friends, but at the same time cares/respects the couple too much to try to make it anything more which is nice.

There are a few mistypes and grammar errors spread throughout so you might want to look at this again, but otherwise, it looks good ;)
Frog-Lizard chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Frog: Interesting start :) I find your character to be pretty promising so far, you don't see too many OCs that start out like this. Are they on Earth, though? I'm a little new to this section of fandom, so I wouldn't know XD They do have the Phantom of the Opera, so maybe yes? Which brings another question to mind: does the fact that your character is named Christine mean something? O_o Could this be foreshadowing of some sort?

I guess I'll just have to wait and see XD
AliusNeo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Nice start, its nice to see that Zeta does have something of a soft side :p Can't wait to read more!