Reviews for Count the Days
KrisN chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Omg! Wonderful chapter! Love the reconcile ! How much convincing do I have to do for the next chapter?
i luv ewansmile chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Awww! This was so lovely! What a great story!
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Awww. Great chapter.
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Best chapter. :)
bcmom chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Great story! Well done. Thank you so much for sharing it. :)
purdys pal chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Another wonderful story from the mind of WritePassion. It was good to read about a Michael who isn't all for the job and even with the health scare removed still found he could take the time for his family. I love the idea of Virgil and Maddy it's a shame he hasn't been on the show for a long time.
The idea of Michael letting himself go long enough to make a trip to Disney World - oh my, are you sure all the lesions are gone? The ending made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
ladybug456 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Great ending to a great story! The last couple sentences have me thinking maybe...sequel! No matter what you write next, though, I am ready to read it!
dr chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
That's messed up Maddie smokes in their home
WynonaRose chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Excellent story! Thank you for writing. Keep it up!
southpawokpoet chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
excellent as always.
MG12CSI16 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Aw, such a perfect ending! I loved your story! :)
FMSMandi chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
That was great. Loved how you had Maddies love for the tea cups in there.
PSGProductions271 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Hey! Please ignore previous review, put it on the wrong story, sorry! Serves me right for having too many open at once! Loved the ending of this fic though, great job! Ly x
PSGProductions271 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Hey! Loved this chapter, great job! Wish I could read the M-rated version, but EL isn't working for me today for some reason :( EL is a great site, but it has so many bugs, most of the time I can't get it to work for me :( Ly x
DKougar chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
LOL! Of course Virgil & Maddie screwed it up the first time around! And Sam is going to hit Mike with "stepdad" whenever he can!

I LOVE the humor & fun in the end but HATE that Michael has decided to give up & let his skills go to waste. I guess as long as he is happy.

Still a GREAT well written story that kept me engaged & entertained! Many thanks for popping me out of bed like Christmas morning looking for the new chapters!