Reviews for Daisy Chains

love it!

please try and contineu

breakfas chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
adorable story, :D

please continue, thanks so much for posting.
Prince Darkcloud chapter 6 . 3/25/2009

so cute!

I can't wait to read more! (If there is going to be more)

I'm so excited *jumps up and down*

baby harry is so ce~ute
phoenix lily chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
ACFK! What a dilema! And just why is Harry so sick? Is it just a common childhood illness or something more? Oh my, Iwonder how Draco will explain himself with Ron there... Great job on the story so far! Lots of clever bits and funny too. :) Please update soon!
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Oh my. Hahaha! Poor Ron and Hermione, they lost Harry! :) And Draco is being sweet. :) Lovely story!
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Hahaha! Cute! :) Aw poor Harry and Draco is acting cute in a semi-villianous way. Nice touch. I imagine he's in for a BIG surprise come morning! And what about Hermione and Ron? Great story so far!
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Uh oh! Wouldn't Ron panic now that Harry's missing! Clever writing! CUTE story! :)
Jan-AQ chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Hahahaha! The herbology class was hilarious! And Ginny and Seamus ooverfeeding Harry until he threw up- oh my! Poor Harry! And he didn't want to go to Potions... well I wonder why.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Aw! What a precious beginning! :) So cute and I love this version of Harry, soaking up attention and just being cute. Great writing. :) I laughed about Ron and the spider. And Harry IS SO CUTE! Great job so far!
phoenix on ice chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
love love love love LOVE! this story.

can't wait until the next chap

HarryGryffinGirl chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
floramorada chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
hee hee hee, what comes next? i love harry-as-a-baby stories. and this one is written very well. will you still update it? i hope you do!
Shellie2 chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Ouch. August is a long time ago! Your story is one of a list I brought up in a search over a month ago. The ones I really enjoyed are now getting reviews in the hopes of prodding authors to continue. There aren't enough of these kid fics and I would hate to see this one just die off.
crackQueen chapter 6 . 8/30/2002