Reviews for A Hard Answer to Question
loved this story and how they met!
Chalayne chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
Great story. Loved how you slipped in THG trilogy plot. And Katniss was written extremely well. Also loved Prim.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2015
Great story. Loved that karma found its way to Snow. They're cute together and I'm glad they worked all their shit out :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Dammit Katniss you let Snow get to you. You better fix this. Peers didn't deserve that.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Lol it's a DATE! :) your characters sure do love to recite their personal mantras to themselves.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
Aww what a story! I like how Prim is a force to be reckoned with, just like Katniss. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh? I think even without the plane crash that Katniss and Peeta would have ended up together. I mean they share the same friends, and more than likely Peeta would have mentioned meeting Katniss to Finnick or Annie, and with Katniss not being a common name...I am pretty sure friends would have intervened/assisted in a meeting.
PM Addict chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
It is always such a pleasure to read something from you. Enjoyed this so very much, thank you for the awesomeness of your imagination!
PM Addict chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
Wow. I love your work. I'm a dedicated fan although with shame I have to admit that I've fallen behind on POAV. I've binge-read this one, i don't know why I just now found this.
But...I don't like this Katniss. Contolling much (even though her riding him was hot, it was all about her taking control, wasn't it?)? I would have left her in New York, too and not appologize for it. After all, she was pretty adamant of being self-sufficient in the beginning of their friendship, she didn't need him holding her hand back home. I'm sorry, but if someone just broke my heart, isn't that the moment I need to put my own needs above others? And if that means getting some physical distance between the two of us, then, see-ya! I think that him walking out on her MADE her realize just how much of a bitch she has been with him, like her taking more than giving in that relationship, and that made her angry.
As always, your work is excellent!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
You little stinker, spoiling Everlark kisses!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
You totally got me with that professional basebal player comment. I'm a gullible reader... I was like, "oh no, Peeta! Wow she took a sharp turn here". And I smile when I notice your Australian lingo... 'No worries', 'full on', the u's in color and favorite. Fosters to you! Lol. That's the extent of my Australian lingo. ;)
Peetabreadgirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Wow! Plane crash everlark! My worst nightmare (shark attack a close second) but I'm totally hooked.
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Seriously just love this story! Loved that Katniss was there for Peeta in the beginning when he was hurt and they grew together threw it all. And they had to play up their love story, well Katniss somewhat did we all know Peeta loved her :) And then they were spilt apart :( but they always find there way back to each other. Just can never get enough of your stories.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Read it before and enjoyed it this time too!
Meli Lullaby chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
WOW that kiss was everything :)
Meli Lullaby chapter 5 . 8/2/2014