Reviews for Dumping Ground : My Life in care
x snow-pony x chapter 20 . 3/12
I'm not sure what to think of this. I really like Tara, and the first few chapters were amazing, but Rick is nothing like that and is actually quite nice, and Elektra isn't that horrible either. And neither is Johnny. And Mike would never be that strict. It hasn't been updated for a while so I'm not sure if it will be, but if you do update again I'd change it and make everyone a lot more like they are in the show, as that would improve it a lot. :-)
Meganqq chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Omg I actually cried and I'm not a very emotional person. Well done this is great so far
Piebaldfillygurl chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
It's really great but my only problem is that the spelling and puctuation is a bit dodgy.
elektra perkins chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
i likj it but can you spell better ty elektra perkins
becca100400rose chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
-i chase electra with a towl in my hand whacing her with it- its not nice is it mandy. anyway enjoyed this chapter cant wait for the next
strawberrymagic01 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Hello! I love this story so far :) the chapters are a nice length and nicely descriptive, it makes it a good read.
I just wanted to comment on something, just a couple of little things.
, "History, Statistics and…Psychology." I recommended.
-here I think the word 'recommended' doesn't really fit as she's making a decision, not advising something.

"No Sir. I actually tripped at home, ha-ha I'm kind of clumsy." I sniggered.
-I also think the word 'sniggered' doesn't fit here either, as it sounds as if she's being mean rather than her having a light hearted joke about herself. Sniggered would be used when someone is being slightly cruel, for example Electra would snigger at Tara if she tripped.

Just a bit of advice, but nevertheless I love your story! Update soon, and btw I think you're portraying rick really well, especially what he says at the end of chapter 20, because he'd be the kind of character to think this way.
Cupcake chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Ooo so elektra hasn't changed one bit! Again the writings on point:) looking forward to seeing where the story moves onto next!
Cookie05 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
20 chapters well done
Cupcake chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Glad you had a good time! A well written chap btw ! Nope don't think elektra is serious unless something major has happened to change her views:0
Cookie05 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Cupcake chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Thanks for the mention! Just supporting a story I love:) hope you had a good trip away with the family ! This chapter was great and ugh Elektra-.- didn't like her at all in this chapter! so sweet of rick and the gang defending Tara! Hope to see another chap soon:)
Cookie05 chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Dr Whale... Best last name ever
becca100400rose chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Electra you bitch and Dr whale sounds like an awesome but stern teacher lol cant wait for the next chapter
becca100400rose chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
eeeek this is such a good chapter cant wait for the next chapter
Cupcake chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
It's very good so far! Please continue !
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »