Reviews for Dumping Ground : My Life in care
Piebaldfillygurl chapter 20 . 2/23
It's really great but my only problem is that the spelling and puctuation is a bit dodgy.
elektra perkins chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
i likj it but can you spell better ty elektra perkins
cheetahroselily chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
-i chase electra with a towl in my hand whacing her with it- its not nice is it mandy. anyway enjoyed this chapter cant wait for the next
strawberrymagic01 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Hello! I love this story so far :) the chapters are a nice length and nicely descriptive, it makes it a good read.
I just wanted to comment on something, just a couple of little things.
, "History, Statistics and…Psychology." I recommended.
-here I think the word 'recommended' doesn't really fit as she's making a decision, not advising something.

"No Sir. I actually tripped at home, ha-ha I'm kind of clumsy." I sniggered.
-I also think the word 'sniggered' doesn't fit here either, as it sounds as if she's being mean rather than her having a light hearted joke about herself. Sniggered would be used when someone is being slightly cruel, for example Electra would snigger at Tara if she tripped.

Just a bit of advice, but nevertheless I love your story! Update soon, and btw I think you're portraying rick really well, especially what he says at the end of chapter 20, because he'd be the kind of character to think this way.
Cupcake chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Ooo so elektra hasn't changed one bit! Again the writings on point:) looking forward to seeing where the story moves onto next!
Cookie05 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
20 chapters well done
Cupcake chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Glad you had a good time! A well written chap btw ! Nope don't think elektra is serious unless something major has happened to change her views:0
Cookie05 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Cupcake chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Thanks for the mention! Just supporting a story I love:) hope you had a good trip away with the family ! This chapter was great and ugh Elektra-.- didn't like her at all in this chapter! so sweet of rick and the gang defending Tara! Hope to see another chap soon:)
Cookie05 chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Dr Whale... Best last name ever
cheetahroselily chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
Electra you bitch and Dr whale sounds like an awesome but stern teacher lol cant wait for the next chapter
cheetahroselily chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
eeeek this is such a good chapter cant wait for the next chapter
Cupcake chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
It's very good so far! Please continue !
cheetahroselily chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
woah slow down Rick you heard the girl she aint ready. if i were tara i would be both. great chapter
cheetahroselily chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
awesome story what will happen at the party? will they get caught? I cant wait for the next chapter
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »