Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Perplexed
Persian- greed
Gardevoir- lust
Bisharp- pride
miclimp chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
1) I'd obviously say team Star, but that's just because my OC is in there... probably... So I'm gonna pass.

2) I like the question another reviewer mentioned about the sins haunting the OC's.

About the chapter... Building up the tension, aren't you? Hate cliffhangers... KIU
Wetland king chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Lust: gardevoir
Wrath: tyranitar
Gluttony; snorlax
Sloth: slaking
Greed: Persian
Pride: nidoking
Gemstone Gal chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
One down, six to go! Congrats to Team Fluffy for helping beat Envy! Ruby and Alistar have had a lot of screen time. I don't mean to whine or anything, but I think the others should get a bit more.

1. I like...ALL OF DEM! XP

2. Try "Favorite arc so far?"
MaliciousGravy chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
1. Team... EVERYTHING
2. Ask the OC owners which sin should haunt their OC... Creepy. If you decide to do this question my OC's going for Pride.
Traveling Master chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Awesome chapter.

1) so far I'm liking team fluffy a lot.

2) I don't know?

Great chapter, who knew envy would get that powerful. Good luck on the story.
Puttylol chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
D'AWWW THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER XD

... I really like all of them... CAN'T DECIDE.

Well, update soon! I LOVE HOW YOU UPDATE SO QUICKLY! I'll work harder on the cover pic as well then!
Gemstone Gal chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Greed - Meowth
Sloth - Slowbro/Slowpoke/Slowking
Pride - Houndoom
Wraith - Giratina?

OR(Yes, that's supposed to be in caps) they could be matched up with one of the seven eeveelutions, which in that case I think it'd be:
Gluttony - Leafeon
Envy - Espeon
Lust - Glaceon
Greed - Flareon
Sloth - Umbreon
Pride - Jolteon
Wraith - Vaporeon

2. Pro

3. The name is funny, but I like them.
MaliciousGravy chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
1. I think Lust would be a Gardevoir, I don't know about Greed, Pride would maybe a Luxray (even though Rolfe is already one) Sloth... too many slow Pokemon :P. Wrath would be Giratina, Gluttony, obvious Snorlax, Envy is the doll.
2. Your story- your decision.
3. Yup.
Puttylol chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
(She then walked in, without invention.)
Invention? Was it suppose to be invitation?Haha xD Typos make the world go round xD

1: I won't answer this one, cus that'd be cheating xD

2:I find a Charmeleon and Vulpix kind of odd, but don't listen to me! It's your story xD

3: Yeah! It's definaately going to be interesting xD

About your cover pic... I'm going to scan a colored version of it and send it over to you, so when you upload it, you can actually see what's on it. I'll send it to you when I'm done, of course xD

Also, I LOVE the dialogue here, but I notice sometimes you seem to use a period for when there should be, like a question mark. SO...
(Mitty stared blankly at Ruby, "Do you have change for a Taco.")
Would be:
(Mitty stared blankly at Ruby. "Do you have change for a taco?")

Sorry for being so nit picky xD. Anyways, that's all I wanted to point out. Your stories are amazing either way, but those parts make the dialogue kind of awkward. Thanks for the super fast updates! I just love seeing the update for your stories in my email!

Jeez, this review was long o.o
Robin the Neko chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Traveling Master chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
1) Wrath to a primeape.
Greed to meowth.
Sloth to a slaking.
For some reason I see Weavile for pride.
Lust ?
Envy?
Gluttony is munchlax.

2) your story, your choice, I'm okay with anything.

3) Team fluffy is awesome, and I think I know who the leader is.

Cool chapter and guess what. I'm done with the first chapter, I can't wait. I'm gonna post it today. And for the other reviewers, this story is where you can participate. If your interested, feel free to check it out. Anyways, great chapter, glad to see Alistar and Twilight reunite again. Looking forward to what happens next.
Emerald Dynamo chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Um... Gluttony to Munchlax?
...
Good chapter, though.
And pro Alistar-Ruby.
Wetland king chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Team Devils advocate

Checkmate- the leader and a bisharp, checkmate is serious and calm his fighting style is feared by many and all tremble at the might of his finisher move. Guillotine or as he calls it hells judgement. The one warning he gives to an outlaw- no man escapes judgement.

In a word: Judgement

Poltergeist- a prankster duskull who wants nothing more but to have fun. He enjoys scaring and prancing others and is always looking for a way to make fast money. Is also a huge pervert who happens to be able to become invisible and float through walls.
In one word- BOO

Zen- a slowbro who spends much of his time in deep thought though from another view point it would look like sleep. Is the strong silent though very compassionate type and only talks when there is great need.

In a word: Buddha

Crimson- a zangoose who is usually moody, arrogant, impolite and angry. Wake him up and prepare to end up mincemeat. Mocks others and is only polite to his leader checkmate. Often annoyed at his teammate poltergeist as he can't be hit by his normal or fighting moves.

In a word: Jerk